Werner Pro Deck Aluminum Work Platform
The Werner Pro Deck is one of the most popular aluminum work platforms on the market today. With its unique design, it offers all the advantages of a traditional ladder with none of the drawbacks. The Werner Pro Deck is made from high quality extruded aluminum and features a heavy duty steel frame. Its height range from 4′ 6″ to 5′ 8″.
The deck weighs approximately 2 lbs.
The Werner Pro Deck is available in two sizes: 36″ and 42″. Both have a standard or extended reach. The standard reach allows the user to climb up to 3′ 9″ while the extended reach reaches 5′ 10″. The Werner Pro Deck comes with a quick release system which makes it easy to install.
There are no hardware requirements other than screws and washers.
The Werner Pro Deck is available in three colors: black, gray and red. Each color has a different finish. Black finishes are powder coated to protect against rusting and provide protection from corrosion. Gray finishes are polished to give them a matte look and reduce glare when used outdoors.
Red finishes have been treated with a special coating that protects them from scratches, but still gives them the appearance of being painted on.
The Werner Pro Deck can be used for a wide range of applications. They are popular among construction workers and tradesman as a place to rest and eat lunch or store their tools out of the way. They can also be used for agricultural purposes such as tending to crops or livestock. Anyone who wants to increase their working height by a few extra feet will find the Pro Deck to be an indispensable tool.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Mercury: a wearable sensor network platform for high-fidelity motion analysis. (K Lorincz, B Chen, GW Challen, AR Chowdhury… – SenSys, 2009 – researchgate.net)
- “Service Encounter 2.0”: An investigation into the roles of technology, employees and customers (B Larivière, D Bowen, TW Andreassen, W Kunz… – Journal of Business …, 2017 – Elsevier)
- How big is the gig? Assessing the preliminary evidence on the effects of digitalization on the labor market (W Eichhorst, H Hinte, U Rinne… – mrev management …, 2017 – nomos-elibrary.de)
- How to transform consumers into fans of your brand (R Verma, B Jahn, W Kunz – Journal of Service Management, 2012 – emerald.com)
- The impact of digital transformation on the retailing value chain (W Reinartz, N Wiegand, M Imschloss – International Journal of Research in …, 2019 – Elsevier)
- Engineers’ CAx education—it’s not only CAD (CW Dankwort, R Weidlich, B Guenther… – Computer-Aided …, 2004 – Elsevier)
- Simulating the power consumption of large-scale sensor network applications (V Shnayder, M Hempstead, B Chen, GW Allen… – Proceedings of the 2nd …, 2004 – dl.acm.org)
- The OBO Foundry: coordinated evolution of ontologies to support biomedical data integration (B Smith, M Ashburner, C Rosse, J Bard, W Bug… – Nature …, 2007 – nature.com)