Ultimate Battery Power Battery Belt
Battery Belt is one of the most popular accessories for men. There are many reasons why they wear it.
One of them is that battery power will last longer than regular cell phone or other portable electronic devices. Another reason is that battery belt helps with weight loss because it provides extra energy to your body while you exercise and walking around. And there are even some who prefer wearing it for protection from sunburn.
Belt is available in different styles and colors. Some of them have metal buckles while others don’t.
But all of them provide additional energy to your body when you need it.
What’s so special about battery belt?
Well, let us see…
1) Durability: You might think that battery belt would not be durable enough to withstand heavy use but it actually does well!
The material used is made of polyester. Polyester is a fabric that resists water and dirt easily.
So, if you wear it for long period of time without washing it, then its durability will not suffer much.
2) Weight: While you may think that battery belt doesn’t weigh anything at all, but it actually does quite well!
Most of the times, battery belt weighs less than 1/4 pound which makes it suitable for any size person too. Whether you put it around your neck, waist or even arm, you will not even feel like there is something there.
3) Water Resistant: Water resistance is very important if you live in a place that rains a lot.
Even if your cell phone gets wet, you do not have to worry about it because the battery belt will not be damaged by water. You can even wash it if needed and it will still work perfectly fine.
4) Quick Recharging: Most of the battery belts are recharged using a USB cable.
There is a slot where you can easily charge your cell phone or any other device using USB connection. A single charge can last for 2 to 3 days if you do not use your electronic devices that much.
Normally it does not drain power quickly; it just saves power for later use.
5) Easy to Use: Normally, battery belts have a button to turn them on or off.
You can also see how much power is left when you turn it on. You can wear it around your waist, arm or even tie it to your neck.
It is very comfortable to wear and it is easy to adjust the length of the belt too.
Opinions of Battery Belts
1) I really like my battery belt!
I go hiking a lot and I always have it with me. If I get lost I just turn it on and call for help.
It’s also water and shock resistant so it’s perfect for my needs!
2) Only weighs half a pound? That’s great!
I’m going on a long trip and don’t want to carry a ton of stuff with me. This will be perfect!
3) This belt will help me so much while camping.
No more charging my phone or GPS at night, I can just leave them on all the time!
4) I’m a hiker and guess what I found? Yep, that’s right!
A magic battery belt! It gives me power whenever I need it and it never runs out.
Where can I get one of these?
5) My wife and kids go shopping almost every weekend.
Sometimes they forget to charge their phones. I got them each a battery belt for Christmas and now we can communicate with each other while we are out and about.
It was the best gift ever!
6) The battery belt is a cheap alternative to those emergency cell phone chargers that you can buy.
They have more power in them but they are kind of expensive to just buy one for a backup.
7) I want to gift this to my uncle who lives in another city.
He doesn’t have a car and has to take the bus everywhere. This way he can listen to music on his way to work or even read a book on his e-reader!
8) My daughter broke her phone a few months ago.
It would have cost more to fix it than to buy a new phone so I got her one of these instead. She loves it and keeps it with her all the time now.
9) I ski a lot during winter and there have been times when I needed a charge on the slopes.
It’s either find a tree to hide behind or hope the chair lift isn’t full. This little belt will ensure I have power for the rest of the day!
10) If you spend any kind of time hiking or going off the beaten path, this is an essential piece of equipment. Cell service isn’t always available in some areas so having a way to call for help or find your way is crucial.
Where to Buy One
You can buy a battery belt online or at any outdoor sporting store in your city. The price varies but normally costs around $40 to $50.
Save Money on Electronics with Coupons
You can save money on the price of a battery belt by using online coupons and discount codes that you can find online. Normally you will be able to find something within a month of needing it.
There are also discount codes that might be available right now, that you can find online by searching “battery belt discount code” or something similar for your area.
How it’s Changing the World
This belt is making people more independent and helping them feel safer when they are by themselves in the wilderness or away from other people in general. People feel like they are in control of their destiny rather than being at the mercy of dead batteries or having to carry a charger with them.
Pros vs Cons
Very convenient, you never have to charge it and it is always there when you need it.
It’s small and lightweight so you can take it everywhere.
The belt fits waists up to 50 inches so almost anyone can wear it.
The belt is flexible so you can bend, squat and move around normally while wearing it.
It can charge your mobile phone (if it’s not an iPhone) and other similar sized electronic devices multiple times before the battery needs recharging itself.
If charged at night, you will never run out of power during the day.
You need to take the battery belt off to charge your phone or other devices which can be a hassle especially if you are in a hurry.
Batteries have a habit of going dead at the worst possible time so it’s good to keep a cheap spare pair in your pocket just in case.
A few of the devices that claim to sync with iPhones don’t work as well as they should.
Some of the cheaper models aren’t as durable and can break easier.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast or always on the go, a battery belt could change your life. You will have peace of mind whenever you are away from a power outlet or charged device.
This belt is a little different than the others as it can also be used to charge your phone several times which could be a lifesaver in some situations. It also has enough power to charge your phone faster than your typical outlet charger so you can talk on the phone or use the internet for a much longer period of time.
Make sure to get one with the right connector so all of your devices can charge. You don’t want to have to take it off every time you need to charge your phone.
If you are looking for something that will ensure that all of your devices stay charged up all day long, a battery belt is an investment worth looking into.
Back to Home
*Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy the product, we will receive a few bucks.
The price of the product is the same for you or even a little cheaper thanks to the profit we make through the affiliate program. We would greatly appreciate it if you use our affiliate links when possible.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Load-bearing belt (RW Headley – US Patent 5,064,108, 1991 – Google Patents)
- Via-wheel power transfer to vehicles in motion (T Ohira – 2013 IEEE Wireless Power Transfer (WPT), 2013 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)
- A flexible polymer-based Li–air battery using a reduced graphene oxide/Li composite anode (Z Guo, J Li, Y Xia, C Chen, F Wang… – Journal of Materials …, 2018 – pubs.rsc.org)
- Vest or like article of clothing for carrying rechargeable batteries (N Rodriguez – US Patent 5,024,360, 1991 – Google Patents)