Top 5 Best Diablo Tools Gifts for Christmas:
1) Diablo III Console Edition – $299.
2) Diablo III Digital Soundtrack – $14.
3) Diablo 3 Expansion Pass – $29.
99 (GameStop/Best Buy/Walmart/Play N Trade/etc.) or $19.99 (Gamestop/Target) +$9.00 shipping ($60 value!
4) Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Expansion Pass – $59.
99 (GameStop/Best Buy/Walmart/Play N Trade/etc.) or $79.99 (Gamestop/Target) +$12.00 shipping ($80 value!)
5) Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition – $149.
If you’re not convinced yet, here are some other reasons why you should buy one of these items from our list:
1. You’ll get all the content for free when it’s released in Q4 2013.
If you want to play it now, you will have to pay for it later.
2. You are still paying less than buying it from Blizzard directly.
3. You can gift it to friends and family so they can catch-up with you.
If they already have it, then they can gift you something else in return!
4. It’s a small investment that multiplies into something bigger if your friends and family like it too.
5. You really want to support this awesome gaming community and website!
Now you can buy at least one item from our list this year. If you’re feeling really generous, then you can by all five items in the list and help support this website!
Your friendly Diablo III community team.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Postmortem: Blizzard Entertainment’s Diablo II (E Schaefer – URl: http://www. gamasutra. com/view/feature/3124 …, 2000 – jnoodle.com)
- Christmas’s Most Wanted™: The Top 10 Book of Kris Kringles, Merry Jingles, and Holiday Cheer (K Cuddihy, P Metcalfe – 2005 – books.google.com)
- The cute and the cool: Wondrous innocence and modern American children’s culture (G Cross – 2004 – books.google.com)
- Three’sa charm?: open event data coding with EL: DIABLO, PETRARCH, and the open event data alliance (RP Lowry – 1993 – WW Norton & Company)
- Short history of Northern California Geological Society (PA Schrodt, J Beieler, M Idris – ISA Annual Convention, 2014 – parusanalytics.com)
- Mediabistro. com Presents Small Screen, Big Picture: A Writer’s Guide to the TV Business (OF Kotick – AAPG Bulletin, 1976 – pubs.geoscienceworld.org)
- Gadgets, games and gizmos for learning: Tools and techniques for transferring know-how from boomers to gamers (C Gervich – 2008 – books.google.com)
- Noche Buena: Hispanic American Christmas Stories (KM Kapp – 2007 – books.google.com)