Swanson Wood Magnet T04424 Review
The following are some of the most common questions that we get asked:
1) What type of wood do I need? There are two types of wood magnets available in our shop: hardwood and softwood.
Hardwoods have a higher density than softwoods. Softwoods will not attract each other like hardwoods will.
You may choose between hardwood or softwood magnets depending on your needs.
2) How much does it cost? Hardwood magnets range from $30 to $50.
Softwood magnets range from $20 to $40. If you want to buy them individually, they would cost around $15-$25 each.
(We don’t sell individual magnets.)
3) Can I use my own wood? Yes!
However, if you plan to use your own wood, please ensure that it is hardwood. Some people have reported that their magnets did not work with softwoods.
Please check before using any kind of wood in order to avoid disappointment.
4) Will my magnet stick to anything? No!
Our magnets are made of high quality stainless steel and will never damage anything. They won’t even scratch your car’s paintwork when used on the door handles.
5) What can my magnet pick up? Your magnet can pick up any metal objects such as screws, coins, and even nails.
6) How can I make my own magnetic knife rack? You can collect some small pieces of wood and glue the magnets to the wood.
Nails or screws can be held onto the wood with the help of your new magnetic knife rack.
7) Can I use the magnet anywhere? Yes!
Our magnets are made from stainless steel and are safe to be used everywhere. They will not cause any damage to your vehicle.
However, please be careful when using them near electronic devices such as cell phones or computers.
8) What is the best way to clean my magnets? The best way to clean your magnets is to wipe them with a dry cloth or use water to remove any dirt or dust.
9) Can I use my magnets for anything other than picking up metal objects? You can also use your magnets to hold your papers on your refrigerator.
10) Can I use my magnets to fix my phone/tablet if it falls and breaks? Yes, you can use the magnet in this way as long as the magnet does not damage your device.
11) How long do the magnets last? With proper care and usage, your magnets can last for many years.
12) How strong is the magnet? The diameter and strength of your magnet is shown in the description. Please be careful when using very strong magnets as they can damage certain electronics such as mobile phones or tablets.
13) Do you sell any other products? We also sell wooden coasters, wooden boxes and a range of fun magnetic gadgets. Please browse our shop for more items.
14) What materials do you use to make the coasters? We use either cherry wood, bamboo or birch wood to make our coasters. Each one is made from a different type of hardwood.
15) Do you offer discounts? We do not offer discounts as we have very little overheads. There is only one person working on fulfillment and he is the owner of the company!
16) Where are your magnets made? Our magnets are made in China or America. The softwood magnets (0.5×0.8cm) are produced by a company called Cubic inc.
They have been making powerful magnets for many years and have a loyal customer base. The wooden coasters are made in either America or Thailand.
17) What is the return policy? You can return any item for any reason for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us if you would like to do this.
Sources & references used in this article: