SureCan Gas Can Review:
The SureCan brand name was developed in the early 1980’s by a company called “Mack” (later changed to “Rochester”) in Rochester, New York. The first product that they produced was a small metal can with a screw top.
They sold it at $1.00 per can and each one had only two uses; filling up your car or taking out trash cans. Since then, they have been producing various sizes of these metal cans, which are now available in many different colors.
These canisters come in several sizes and they range from the smallest size of 1.5 gallons up to 3 gallons.
All of them are made from high quality materials such as stainless steel and polyethylene terephthalate (PET). There is also a special type of PET that makes the cans waterproof. These cans are made to last for years and will not break down even if left outside in the elements.
All of these canisters come with a lifetime guarantee, but there is also a one year warranty. If you happen to spill any amount of their contents onto something else (like carpet) within that time period, Mack will replace your canister free of charge!
If something happens to break on your canister within that same time period, you can send it back to them for a free replacement.
These cans are all easy to transport because of their flat bottoms, which also make storing them easy. They are made with heavy duty steel that will not dent no matter how many rocks and other objects they may be kicked.
Many models are equipped with a handle that makes carrying them even easier. They’ve got the best safety features, too. Child resistant features have been added to all of their models for your protection. Even the lids have been reinforced to make them as spill-proof as possible.
Mack’s Sure Can is indeed the can that does it all! You can use these cans for just about anything!
They’re perfect for storing and pouring all kinds of liquids and even solids like beans or bird seed. Use them in your garage, workshop, or basement. Take them on your next outdoor adventure and keep your gear dry. The uses are endless!
The SureCan brand has been around for a long time and they’re still going strong. For over 30 years, they have been providing people with high quality, long lasting products that are built to last.
From the very beginning, their mission has always been to offer the best value to their customers. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service and they will do everything in their power to make sure you are completely satisfied with your SureCan product.
The SureCan brand is more than willing to stand behind their products. They guarantee that if you are not satisfied with any of their items for any reason, you may return it within a year for a full refund.
This is yet another example of the lengths that they will go to in order to make their customers happy.
These cans are so durable that they will probably outlive you! They are guaranteed to last a lifetime and if anything should ever happen to your SureCan, all you have to do is send it back and they will replace it for free.
They realize that accidents happen and they want to ensure that their customers are protected from any financial loss.
SureCan also offers a wide variety of other products that are sure to meet your needs. They offer custom printing on many of their products so you can personalize your items.
They also offer a wide selection of plastic and metal storage boxes, tool boxes, and recycling bins. Whatever you need to store, you can bet that SureCan will have what you’re looking for!
Are you ready to put all of these benefits to work for you?
If so, go on and browse through their selection. You’re bound to find something that will interest you. If not, don’t worry because their items are very affordable and they are willing to work with you to meet your budget. Whatever your needs are, they have the perfect solution!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Mechanical circulatory support–a historical review (LD Joyce, GP Noon, DL Joyce, ME DeBakey – Asaio Journal, 2004 – journals.lww.com)
- An improved pseudo-time for gas reservoirs with significant transient flow (DM Anderson, L Mattar – Journal of Canadian Petroleum …, 2007 – onepetro.org)
- Blast related neurotrauma: a review of cellular injury (LY Leung, PJ VandeVord… – Molecular & cellular …, 2008 – search.proquest.com)
- Biofeedback for gastrointestinal disorders: a review of the literature (PM MARZUK – Annals of internal medicine, 1985 – acpjournals.org)
- Reduced pressure silicon epitaxy; A review (GW Cullen, JF Corboy – Journal of Crystal Growth, 1984 – Elsevier)
- A review of COSHH essentials (SW Tse, G Lai – Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2002 – Elsevier)
- Analysis of the hydrodynamic effects in a surface textured circumferential gas seal (Y Kligerman, I Etsion – Tribology Transactions, 2001 – Taylor & Francis)
- Electrical contacts for automotive applications: A review (ZK Chen, GJ Witter – IEICE transactions on electronics, 2004 – search.ieice.org)
- Recovery after prolonged asystolic cardiac arrest in profound hypothermia: a case report and literature review (FS Southwick, PH Dalglish – Jama, 1980 – jamanetwork.com)