Southwire Sim Pulling 240 FT Fish Tapes Review
The following are some interesting facts about Southwire’s SIM pulling 240 ft. fishing line:
• The product is made from high quality polyethylene plastic with a thickness of 0.010 inch (0.25 mm).
• The length of the cable is approximately 60 feet (18 m) long, which makes it suitable for large diameter lines such as the 25 foot (7.6 m) long Simpull line.
• The weight of the cable is approximately 1,500 pounds (600 kg), which makes it suitable for heavy duty fishing lines such as the Simpull line.
• The price of the product is $2,000 per mile ($1,200/m).
Sim Pulling 240 FT Fishing Line Review – How To Use It?
There are two ways to use the sim puller. One way is to simply attach the cable directly onto your reel or other gear. Another method is to tie a knot on one end of the cable and then put it through a loop at the other end of your rig. Then you just have to run the line through your rig until you reach where you want it, like so:
How To Use A Sim Puller With Your Rig?
In order to use a Simpuller together with your fishing rig, you need to first make sure that your equipment actually can be attached to the cable. This means that: You need to have either an open swivel on your rig or a suitable snap shackle. If not, you would need to add such a fitting on your own. Other than that, it’s just a matter of attaching the cable to your rig! The line of the cable is always in the direction of the arrow on the cylinder, as seen in the picture below.
What Is A Southwire Fish Tape?
This is a high quality steel fish tape that can be used to pull wires through hollow spaces such as walls or below floors. It is made of a durable steel that is resistant to wear and tear, and the product has been designed with a beveled edge that slides through walls easily. The diameter of the fishing line throughout the entire length is 0.011 inches (0.27mm).
Easily Pull Wires Through Hollow Spaces With Southwire Fish Tape
You can easily pull wires through hollow spaces such as walls or below floors using this high quality Southwire fish tape. The product is made of a durable steel that is resistant to wear and tear.
Plus, the fishing line has a beveled edge that allows it to slide through walls easily.
The diameter of the tape throughout its entire length is 0.011 inches (0.27mm).
The length of the product is 1,000 feet (305m), which gives you more than enough length for your average residential or commercial building project. The price of the Southwire fish tape is $2,600.
Other types of cables can be attached to the Southwire fishing line in order to pull diversified wires through walls or other hollow spaces.
If you liked this article, please share it!
^ Documents Similar To Southwire FISH TAPE AND SIMPULSE CABLE. ^ (
Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)Did you like this article?
Please share it!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Electrical Fish Tape: Our Top 4 Picks of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Developing and Validating a New Product for Gripping and Pulling Cable (T Miller – 2018 – scholar.rose-hulman.edu)