What is the purpose of your phone? What do you use it for?
If you are like most people, then you probably have multiple phones. You might even have several different kinds of them!
But what if there was a way to combine all these devices into one device which would allow you to use only one at a time?
That’s exactly what the Southwire Phone Pouch does. With this handy accessory, you can keep your phone safe from damage while still being able to access its functions. It will protect your phone from scratches and dings but also prevent it from falling out of place or getting lost. And when you need to make calls, texts or browse the internet, just pull out the pouch and plug it into any outlet. No cords necessary!
The Southwire Phone Pouch is made of durable plastic with a soft touch finish. It comes in two sizes to fit most phones. They are available in black and white. Both sizes come with a carrying strap so they’re easy to carry around too!
• Made of high quality plastic, not cheap vinyl or flimsy fabric!
• Soft Touch Finish – Just like real leather!
The Southwire Phone Pouch is great for:
-Parents who need a quick way to silence the phone when the kids are sleeping.
-People with destructive children
-Business professionals who don’t want to carry a bag or purse around anymore
-Anyone who wants to be environmentally friendly and reduce their reliance on batteries and chargers.
Buy the Southwire Phone Pouch today to protect yourself against ESD!
How It Works
As you can tell, the Southwire Phone Pouch is a pretty simple product. It was created for people who want to protect their phones while still being able to carry them around easily. To do this, all you have to do is place your phone in the pouch, turn it on and slide the pouch onto your arm or clip it somewhere. If you want to make a call or send a text, just pull the pouch in front of you and plug it into any outlet. The smart sensors will detect that you’ve unplugged the charger and will boot up the phone automatically.
If you want to turn it off, just unplug the charger again. Because of this feature, you don’t have to worry about damaging your phone by leaving it on all the time.
Buy the Southwire Phone Pouch Today!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Personnel safety platform for forklift (OL Thomas – US Patent 3,889,833, 1975 – Google Patents)
- Filled telephone cable (F Zinser, J Connelly – US Patent 3,775,548, 1973 – Google Patents)
- Filled telephone cables with irradiated polyethylene insulation (G Eager, L Jachimowicz – US Patent 3,745,231, 1973 – Google Patents)
- Cable Pull Calculator (A Hooper – US Patent App. 14/337,258, 2014 – Google Patents)
- Safety switch system (T Bardin, TJ Caldwell – US Patent App. 15/283,652, 2017 – Google Patents)
- Traceable and theft deterrent reclaimable product (CL Holcombe, SL Spruell, RJ Burchfield… – US Patent …, 2012 – Google Patents)
- Protective enclosure for electronic device (CR Richardson, A Morine – US Patent 7,609,512, 2009 – Google Patents)
- Traceable and Theft Deterrent Reclaimable Product (CL Holcombe, RJ Burchfield, CJ Godfrey… – US Patent App. 13 …, 2013 – Google Patents)