Southwire Made In America Electrician’s Tools
The name “southwire” was chosen because it represents the idea of being able to do anything with your life. They are known for their innovative products that make life easier and more enjoyable.
Their electricians tools are made from high quality materials and they have been around since 1876. They are one of the oldest companies still making electricians tools.
In addition to their electricians tools, they offer other electrical equipment such as:
Wire strippers and crimpers
Circuit tester/test fixtures (sold separately)
Lighting controls (sold separately)
They sell their products at a price point that makes them affordable for most people. Their electrician’s tools are well-known among home improvement stores and hardware stores.
They are not expensive and they will last you many years. You can buy them online or in store.
What Makes Them Unique?
Their electricians tools are very well-made and durable. They use only the best materials to create their electricians tools. Their prices are reasonable which makes them accessible for everyone. Also, they offer free shipping on all orders over $99, so there is no reason why anyone shouldn’t order from them!
What Do Customers Have to Say?
“I purchased these from my local home improvement store, so I didn’t know they were made by Southwire. They work great and are very strong for plastic stripping and crimping. Honestly, I was a bit surprised at how good the quality is since they were so affordable. I would definitely recommend them. Just wish they had come in a nice reusable box instead of just a plastic bag. Also would be nice if they sold an optional cover for the teeth. Overall, great quality and highly recommended.
They are definitely worth the money, and they should last many years with proper care. I have a few sets of these from my old job and they work great!
I use them for both my personal and professional projects. The positive rake really makes a difference when stripping wire. They can be a bit hard to get used to at first since you are essentially using them backwards, but you will get the hang of it after a while.
These are great for the price. Nice and sturdy, comfortable grip.
Theres a reason these are so popular!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Electrical Fish Tape: Our Top 4 Picks of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Electrical Wire Cart (Top 6 Picks of 2020) (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)
- Forming tool for use in a machine for making armored cable (SJ Ledbetter – US Patent 7,406,760, 2008 – Google Patents)
- Carroll Technical Institute and Southwire Company’s Educational Renewal Program. (JL Agan – 1994 – ERIC)
- Pulling head assembly workstation (J Galindo, J Harris, F Calhoun – US Patent 9,484,722, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Best Cable Splicing Knife: Our Top 5 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)