Sears Black Friday Door Buster’s
The Sears store in your neighborhood may not have the same name as the one near you, but it will most likely offer doorbuster deals on TVs, video games consoles, laptops and other electronics. If you’re looking to save money this year, these are some of the best places to go:
Sears – Best Deals at Sears – Home Electronics & More!
If you’re looking for great prices on televisions, computers, gaming systems and much more at Sears stores across the country, then you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find a wide selection of brands such as Samsung, LG, Sony and Panasonic.
You can even score big discounts on large items like refrigerators or washing machines if they’re currently out of stock.
You can get great savings on TVs from Sears with their Doorbusters program. They often run special doorbuster deals on popular products like televisions, laptops and more.
These deals usually last only for a few days, so make sure to check back regularly to see what new deals might pop up.
Some of the best doorbuster offers include:
Samsung 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (Save $200)
Sony XBR75X900C 65″ 4K HDR Ultra HD TV Bundle ($1,297.99)
Sceptre 55″ 4K Ultra HD LED TV ($299.99)
Xbox One S 1TB Bundle with 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray Player ($399.99)
Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, & 1TB Hard Drive ($429.99)
Sears also hosts a number of weekly deals, clearance specials and other discounts on products like tools, lawn mowers, TV accessories and much more. You can save big during these promotions.
Free Shipping on Orders of $35 or More at Sears
You can get some great deals on appliances, tools and more when you shop at Sears online! They offer free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
That means you’ll be able to buy a number of products for less than $35 and enjoy free delivery. There is no minimum order amount required. You’ll have your items shipped right to your front door. You’ll also qualify for in-store pickup if you’re looking to save on shipping costs.
Sears is offering a number of deals on home appliances. You can save big on washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and more.
You’ll find a wide selection of tools and outdoor equipment for your yard and garden. There are also great deals on automotive equipment, including tools and car parts. Plus, you can save on services like home repair, installation and more by taking advantage of the special offers.
Sears is also offering a special Cyber Week sale for this coming week. You can get up to 40 percent off on home appliances, tools and other products.
Just visit the Sears website to browse the available deals.
When you’re looking to save money on home electronics, appliances or tools, you can count on Sears. The retailer offers lots of special deals and discounts on these items every week and during major holiday promotions like Black Friday and Cyber Week.
There are also great opportunities to save money on other items like clothing, jewelry and furniture. Even if you’re not looking to buy anything right now, it’s worth exploring the website to see what discounts you can find.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Post-turkeyround-up, and the art and science of pricing (D Rigby, K Miller, J Chernoff, S Tager – 2013 – media.bain.com)
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: a case study (M Petrescu, M Murphy – International Journal of Electronic …, 2013 – inderscienceonline.com)
- Maria Petrescu (M Murphy – Int. J. Electronic Marketing and Retailing, 2013 – marketingotc.com)
- ‘Twas the Night Before Black Friday: A Rhetorical Analysis of Hegemonic Consumerism in Mediated, Consumptive, and Resistance Spaces (EA Soule – 2013 – surface.syr.edu)
- A perfect storm for consumer misbehavior: Shopping on Black Friday (SJ Lennon, KKP Johnson, J Lee – Clothing and Textiles …, 2011 – journals.sagepub.com)
- Retail frenzy: Prices on the Web change hourly (S Clifford – The New York Times, edição de, 2012 – bauer.uh.edu)
- Who Is Responsible When You Shop Until You Drop: An Impact on the Use of the Aggressive Marketing Schemes of Black Friday Through Enterprise Liability … (VC Dawson – Santa Clara L. Rev., 2010 – HeinOnline)