Ryobi WS730 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw Review: Pros & Cons
1) Easy to Use – The ryobi ws730 tile saw is easy to use.
There are no complicated steps involved in using it. You just need to follow simple instructions and you will get the job done right away.
2) Powerful – The ryobi ws730 tile saw is powerful enough to cut through thick wood with ease.
It cuts through tiles easily too. It’s not like other small tile saws which have a hard time cutting through thin tiles.
The power of the ryobi ws730 makes it one of the best choice for any DIYer or professional who wants to cut large pieces of drywall, stone, marble, brick and so on.
3) Durable – The ryobi ws730 tile saw is durable enough to withstand even the toughest of jobs.
It doesn’t break down after repeated usage. It can last for years without breaking down.
4) Versatile – The ryobi ws730 tile saw comes in various sizes and shapes, which make it suitable for different types of work.
1) Pricey – While most people agree that the ryobi ws730 tile saw is a good quality product, some people find it to be a bit on the pricey side.
2) Heavy – Another drawback of the ryobi ws730 tile saw is that it is quite heavy, so it’s not as easy to carry around as some other types of tile saws.
3) No Stand – Another drawback of the ryobi ws730 tile saw is that it does not come with a stand to hold the tiles.
Though this shouldn’t be a problem as they can be bought separately.
4) No Laser – Like many other tile saws, the ryobi ws730 tile saw does not come with a laser guide.
This makes it a bit difficult for people who aren’t skilled in cutting tiles.
Sources & references used in this article: