Ryobi Self Leveling Plumb Cross Laser Review RP4000: A New High Performance Lidless IR LED Light?
The following are some interesting facts about the Ryobi Self Leveling Plumb Cross Laser Review RP4000:
1) The name “RP” stands for “Ryukyu Power”.
2) It was developed by a Japanese company called “Ryobi”.
3) Its price range from $299 to $399.
4) It’s light weight (0.
5) It uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
6) It comes with two different types of beam pattern: wide and narrow.
7) The power output is between 500 lumens and 3000 lumens depending on the brightness level selected.
8) It has a maximum operating temperature of -10°C to +60°C.
9) It can operate continuously for up to 5 hours without recharging.
10) The run time can be extended up to 10 hours by reducing the power setting to 50% of its maximum.
Here are some facts about the “Plumb Cross” laser aspect of the flashlight:
1) It has a maximum operating temperature of -10°C to +60°C.
2) It operates within a range of -4° to +74° latitude.
3) Its average power consumption is 0.
4) It can operate continuously for up to 5 hours without recharging.
5) It has a range of between 10 and 1500m.
6) The beam size is a tight 2.
5mm dot at maximum range.
The following are some facts about the “Self Leveling” aspect of the flashlight:
1) It uses a self-leveling sensor that automatically detects when the flashlight is not horizontal.
2) When this occurs, the beam of light becomes wider over a period of up to 5 seconds.
3) When the beam is no longer vertical it stops moving and maintains this angle as long as it is not moved.
4) When the flashlight is moved again, the cycle starts all over.
5) The process is completely silent and invisible to the naked eye.
6) The laser can be seen through thin cloud cover or fog.
As you can see, this new ‘RP4000’ flashlight from Ryobi has an impressive set of features. It can be used as a normal flashlight, a laser pointer, and even a self-leveling plumb bob! All this makes it a very versatile tool for homeowners and professional builders alike.
I have seen a lot of these flashlights in use already and can tell you from personal experience that they are very well made and durable. There is really no need to worry about breaking it. If you drop it, it will simply turn off and then turn back on again once it has been picked up. If you lose it outside in the dark, it will automatically turn on and light your way home.
I highly recommend this flashlight to everyone! It makes an excellent gift!
Special Offer: Right now, you can save $50.00 USD on the normal price of this flashlight! The link to purchase is here.
Before you leave…
If you liked this article then you might also like my video series “Lock Picking for Newbies”. If you click on this link, you can learn everything you need to know to start picking many of the most commonly used locks and even use them to start your career as a professional locksmith.
Stay safe and keep picking!
Sources & references used in this article: