Ryobi P251 18V One+ Brushless Hammer Drill Review: Pros & Cons
1) Easy to Use – You don’t need any prior experience with electric tools or even know how to use one.
All you have to do is plug it into your wall outlet and start using it! (You will see that I didn’t mention anything about battery life).
2) Durable – It’s made from metal which means it won’t break easily like plastic ones.
3) Compact Size – It fits nicely in your pocket or purse.
You can carry it around all day without getting tired of carrying it around. (I would recommend you to keep the charger in your bag so you don’t forget to charge it every now and then).
4) Powerful – It’s powerful enough to do some heavy work.
5) Safe – There are no moving parts which could cause a fire if misused.
1) Battery Life Is Shorter Than With Other Tools – The battery lasts only for 5 hours when fully charged.
If you’re going to buy this tool, make sure you get at least 7 hours of battery life before buying it since it may not last as long with other tools.
2) Plugs Into The Wall Outlet – It takes a while to charge.
3) Heavy – It’s not that heavy, but it may tire you out after using it for a couple of hours straight.
4) No Carrying Bag – It doesn’t come with a bag or case of any kind to store the tool in one place (You can get one separately though).
5) Not As Quiet As Other Models – It’s a little louder than other models, but not enough to annoy the hell out of you.
6) Pricey – It’s one of the most expensive ones out there.
You get what you pay for though. (You can find cheaper ones, but none of them are as great as this one).
I think the pros heavily outweigh the cons if you’re in the market for a new drill. I hope you enjoyed my review and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Please share this article if you think it’s helpful.
Thank You for reading!
Product Source: Amazon.comBuy Ryobi P251 18V ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill online at lowest price!
Sources & references used in this article: