Ryobi One Plus HP Compact
The Ryobi ONE+ HP Compact is a small power tool with a unique design. Its compact size makes it easy to carry around or store away when not in use. It features an integrated battery charger which allows users to charge their batteries while they work. This enables them to continue working without interruption even during extended periods of time such as long car trips or camping trips.
Ryobi ONE+ HP Compact Features:
• Compact size – fits easily into your pocket or bag.
• Integrated battery charger – charges batteries while you work! (See related items below)
Ryuobi ONE+ HP Compact Specifications:
Overall Length: 4″ / 10 cm; Weight: 0.5 oz. / 14 g
Overall Width: 1.25″ / 3 cm; Weight: 0.4 oz. / 11 g
Handle Diameter: .75″/ 2 cm; Weight: 0.2 oz.
Bore Diameter: .25″ / .63 cm; Power Mode No-Load Speed: 17,500 RPM
Bore Diameter: 1″ / 2.5 cm; Power Mode No-Load Speed: 12,000 RPM
Charge Time: 0.4 hours
Runtime: 0.2 hours
Charge Indicator: Flashing Green = 0% charge, Solid Green = 100% charge
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Charging Your Battery: To charge the battery, remove it from the device and plug it into the integrated battery charger. The charger will automatically turn on when you connect the battery. The charger’s indicator light will glow red to show the battery is charging and will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
The Ryobi One+ System: The One+ system makes using power tools easier than ever. Instead of having to buy a whole new tool, you can now simply buy the power tool accessories you need. This is great for DIYers who are only working on a particular project and don’t want to left with a bunch of power tools they’ll never use again. It’s also great for professional contractors who can now offer their customers a la carte items instead of selling them a whole new power tool.
You can check out the new One+ system at your local Home Depot.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Structure for handle of power tool (S Yano – US Patent 5,640,741, 1997 – Google Patents)
- Impact rotary tool with drill mode (HP Wang – US Patent 7,410,007, 2008 – Google Patents)
- Portable electrical power tool having a rare earth permanent magnet motor (DG Peot, PW Niemela, JE Nemazi – US Patent 5,856,715, 1999 – Google Patents)
- Screwdriver (HP Aglassinger – US Patent App. 29/454,025, 2015 – Google Patents)
- Screwdriver (HP Aglassinger – US Patent App. 29/454,029, 2017 – Google Patents)
- Mapping the market for remanufacturing: An application of “Big Data” analytics (JQF Netoa, M Dutordoira – International Journal of Production Economics, 2020 – Elsevier)