Ryobi One+ 18V Brushless Belt Sander Review: Pros & Cons
1) Very Good Quality – All parts are made from high quality materials.
(Steel, Aluminum, Brass)
2) Easy To Use – You just need to turn it on and start sanding!
No complicated controls or buttons to press. Just push the button and go!
3) Compact Size – It’s very small and light weight.
(Only 2 pounds!)
4) Durable – It will last for many years without any problems.
(It has been used for over 10 years)
1) Not For Everyone – Some people don’t like using tools, but they still want to do their job properly.
If you are not one of them, then this is not the tool for you.
2) No Corded Version Available – There is no corded version available.
However, there is a cordless version. But if you want to buy the cordless version, then you have to pay extra money.
So if you are looking for a cheap alternative, then this isn’t it!
3) Pricey – It costs around $300 which is quite expensive compared with other brands out there.
However, this is a long term investment. So if you want a sander that will last for many years, then this isn’t so expensive after all!
This is the sander that will last you for many years. It’s a good quality product made by a trustworthy company.
This tool will help you finish your job properly and on time. No hassle of dealing with cheap sanders that break in just a year or two. So if you are a professional that needs high quality tools and are willing to pay the extra money, then this sander is for you.
This is a high quality cordless belt sander with many excellent features. Let’s see its pros and cons below:
1) Very Good Performance – It works very well on finishing your woodworking projects.
2) Lightweight And Compact – It’s very light weight and compact.
So it’s easy to handle and store.
3) Lots Of Power – It has enough power for most of your sanding jobs.
Though it may sometimes struggle at heavy duty sanding.
4) No Vibration – It has great vibration control so your hands and arms won’t get tired.
5) Price – It’s very affordable!
You can get one at discounted price on online stores.
1) No Dust Collection – It generates a lot of dust when in use.
So you will need to wear a dust mask or else you will end up spitting out dust from your mouth for hours!
2) Short Runtime Per Charge – It only lasts for around 7-9 minutes per charge, which isn’t enough if you are using it constantly.
You will need to wait for it to charge before you can use it again.
3) Battery Life Not So Good Over Time – The battery life is not so good after a couple of years of usage.
You might need to buy new battery after a few years.
4) Not For Heavy Duty Jobs – It’s not powerful enough for heavy duty jobs.
It struggles to sand hardwoods.
Weight: 3.7 pounds
Warranty: 3 Years
This is a good sander for most home improvement projects. The price is a little on the expensive side, but if you consider the cost per use it’s not bad at all.
This tool will last you for many years and will make your job easier with its great performance. So if you are looking for a tool that will last you for many years, then this one is for you.
This is a powerful cordless sander with many excellent features. Let’s see its pros and cons below:
1) Good Sanding Performance – It works very well on finishing your woodworking projects.
2) Long Runtime Per Charge – It lasts for around 40 minutes per charge.
That’s more than enough to finish most of your projects. A spare battery is also included in the package so you won’t have to wait long before you can resume your project.
3) Light Weight And Easy To Use – It’s very light weight and easy to use.
Though it may vibrate a bit when in use.
4) Reasonably Priced – It’s reasonably priced at around $200.
You are getting more than what you are paying for.
Sources & references used in this article: