Ryobi Cordless Shop Vac Review P770: Pros & Cons
1) Durable design; it’s made from high quality materials such as aluminum alloy, steel, plastic and rubber.
It is very durable. (It can withstand heavy use).
2) Easy to operate; there are no complicated controls or buttons required to operate the unit.
You just need to turn the handle located at front end of the unit.
3) Very quiet operation; the noise level is low enough not to disturb others around you.
4) It comes with a power cord which plugs into your wall outlet.
No additional power cables are needed to charge the battery pack inside the unit. The battery pack will last for several months before needing recharging. (The battery pack weighs approximately 1 pound. )
5) It has a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery pack which provides up to 30 minutes of continuous operation.
(You can extend the life of the battery pack by charging it regularly.)
6) It has a large capacity; it can hold approximately 300 cubic inches of air.
That means if you fill all three compartments with water, then you have room for roughly two gallons of liquid. (One gallon equals 2,096 cubic inches. )
7) It comes with a blower feature for drying wet floors or cleaning debris from the garage or driveway.
8) It has built-in LED work lights around the bottom of the clear plastic body which illuminates the surrounding area.
9) It has a carrying strap which makes it easy to carry and move around.
10) It’s very affordable. (You don’t need to spend a fortune to own one of these. )
1) It is not self-propelled.
(It requires manual handling to push it around. )
2) It’s not very suitable for cleaning thick carpets and rugs.
(You should buy a cordless carpet cleaner for that purpose.)
3) The amount of vacuum suction is not adjustable.
(You can’t control the level of suction power. )
In a Nutshell
This cordless wet dry vacuum cleaner is a powerful and durable tool which can be used for cleaning various types of messes around your home or office. It has a blower feature which can be used for drying wet floors or clearing debris from the driveway. (The blower function is more suitable for light, dry materials only. It shouldn’t be used for moving large amounts of wet or heavy material. ) It’s perfect for cleaning up minor spills or debris from your garage floor.
You can use it to vacuum up sawdust, sand, mulch, rocks or debris from a construction site. If you own a pet, then it can be used for vacuuming pet hair off of your furniture or carpeting. You can also use it to clean the dust or debris off of hard to reach items such as ceiling fan blades, window sills or the top of your piano. It can even be used to capture small insects such as spiders or scorpions if you find them roaming around in your home or garage. The uses are only limited by your own imagination.
We hope that this review has provided you with all of the information that you need in order to make an informed decision regarding whether or not you felt this product would be suitable for your own personal use.
If you’re in the market for a cordless wet dry vacuum cleaner, then we recommend that you also purchase this model along with an additional battery. This way you’ll have more than enough battery power to clean up large spills or messes. You’ll also be able to use the second battery to charge the first one, so you’ll always have a backup when you need it.
Disclaimer: The links included in this article are Amazon affiliate links and we will receive a commission on any purchases you make through our recommendations.
Thank you and best of luck!
What Do You Think?
Did you find this article helpful? Are there any other cordless wet dry vacuum cleaners that you feel would be a better choice than the models that we featured? If so, please share your thoughts with us by leaving a reply below.
Also be sure to join our community to join in on the discussions here on our site!
Last update on 2018-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Sources & references used in this article: