Ryobi 18V Compact Radio Review
The Ryobi 18V compact radio is one of the best radios available today. It is not only a great choice for those looking for a simple and reliable portable radio, but it’s also perfect if you’re looking to save money or just want something small enough to take with you everywhere. If you have any questions about the features of this device, then read on!
• Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
• Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use
• Up to 20 hour standby time; up to 5 days of playback time when fully charged
• Micro USB charging port for convenient power transfer via cable or wall adapter
Operating Voltage Range: 3.3~5.0V DC Output Power: 0.2W RMS / 1.8W Peak
Output Current: 0.02A Continuous/10mA Burst
Audio Input Sensitivity: -85dBmV to +35dBmV Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 30kHz Impedance: 4Ω Stereo Audio Outputs: Mono Headphone Jack: No Microphone Jack : Yes FM Tuner Capability : Automatic Memory Functioning
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.00″ x 2.95″ x 1.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Battery pack carriage assembly (T Rowe, S Miller, JL Jenkins, M Corbin… – US Patent App. 29 …, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Testing the effectiveness of anti-theft wraps across product types in retail environments: a randomized controlled trial (R Hayes, S Strome, T Johns, M Scicchitano… – Journal of Experimental …, 2019 – Springer)
- Battery powered cordless cleaning system (B Reed, M Allemann, D Rukavina, M Reindle… – US Patent …, 2013 – Google Patents)