Rockwell 18V Cordless Drill Combo Kit Description:
The Rockwell 18V Cordless Drill Combo Kit is designed with a high performance drill and impact driver. You will get a combination kit consisting of two drills and one impact driver.
• High quality 18 volt battery powered drill/driver combo kit
• Impact Driver (3mm) – 1/2″ bore, 0.250″ stroke, 4.5 oz.
• Drill Driver (1/4″) – 5/8″ bore, 0.375″ stroke, 2.0 oz.
• Battery Charger (18 Volt) – Included
Model Number: RDCK-1203B-R1A1
Materials: Aluminum Alloy & Steel
Weight Capacity: 1 lb. 10 oz. (636 g)
Length x Diameter x Height(HxWxD): 11″ x 7″ x 15/16″ (279 x 178 x 20 mm)
Net Weight: 3.4 lb. (1530 g)
WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
Rockwell 18V cordless drill combo kit is designed with a high performance drill and impact driver. Both tools are powered by an 18V battery that has enough power for heavy duty work. It comes with a 2 year limited warranty. The kit also includes a cordless tool carrying bag, two (2) 18V Lithium-Ion batteries, and one (1) rapid smart battery charger.
These tools are engineered with a molded handle grip for user comfort and efficiency. The impact driver has an electronic battery protection system that prevents overloading the motor. A single forward/reverse switch allows for increased operator control for more precise driving or fastening applications. Also a feature of the impact driver is its compact size.
This allows you to get into tighter working areas, which is perfect for working with wood, metal or drywall. The drill has a variable speed trigger which controls the torque and speed output. It is compact, lightweight and ergonomically designed for all day use.
The kit also comes with a durable top load case that has pockets to store extra drill bits. Also, the kit includes (1) 1/4″ hex key, (2) 1/4″ stubby drill bit, (2) 1/2″ double ended screwdriver, (1) 3/8″ double ended screwdriver, (1) T25 star driver, (1) T10 star driver and (1) T20 star driver.
High Performance: Both tools are driven by a high performance motor which delivers maximum torque and power.
Electronic Battery Protection System(E.B.P.S.S.): Prevents motor damage or burns by automaticaly shutting off when the battery is in danger of overload or overheating.
Molded Handle Grip: Provides comfort and a secure grip for easy handling.
Variable Speed Trigger: Allows user to control the speed and torque of the drill.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Non-volatile RAM cell with single high voltage precharge (JR Spence – US Patent 4,686,652, 1987 – Google Patents)
- Reciprocating saw having compact configuration and independent stability (MG Popik, ER Clowers, MA Etter, TA Mooty… – US Patent …, 2003 – Google Patents)
- Battery powered handheld air plasma spray (SP Kuo – US Patent 8,927,896, 2015 – Google Patents)
- Bearing structure for a reciprocating shaft in a reciprocating saw (MA Lagaly, TA Mooty, JP Nichols Jr… – US Patent …, 2012 – Google Patents)
- The 1990 NASA Aerospace Battery Workshop (LM Kennedy – 1991 – ntrs.nasa.gov)
- Manufacturing of GaAs MMICs for Wireless Communications Applications (W Ho, J Liu, H Chou, CS Wu, TC Tsai… – … Technology and Science, 2006 – Citeseer)
- AN INDEX OF MANUFACTURERS, RESEARCHERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF WIND ENERGY CONVERSION … (I Bristol – 1978 – osti.gov)
- Power tool with signal generator (G Borinato, K Wong, S Zhang, P Andriolo… – US Patent …, 2011 – Google Patents)