RIDGID JOBMAX OBSERVATING TIP:
The Ridgid JobMax Oscillating Tool R28602 Review is a powerful oscillating tool with a large cutting area. It has several features such as adjustable speed control, variable angle adjustment, and rotary knobs for adjusting the speed and angle of rotation. You can adjust the height of the blade from 1/4″ to 3/16″. The blade is made of high quality stainless steel. It has a black oxide finish.
· Multi-tool with multiple tools including saw, screwdriver, pliers, bottle opener and more.
· Adjustable speed control allows you to cut materials faster or slower than normal.
· Rotary knobs allow you to set the desired cutting angle and speed.
· Variable speed control from 5000 to 35000 OPM.
· Blade arm with cutting blade, nail puller and hex wrench.
· Works with all Ridgid Jobmax attachments and most Dremel attachments.
The Good: The R28602 is lightweight and easy to carry around. It is also easy to adjust the cutting angle to suit your specific needs. The tool can reach tight spaces that would be difficult for other tools to access. It is also easy to change blades.
The Bad: Some users have complained that the tool is not very durable. The motor can overheat if used for extended periods of time. The blade does not stay tight, so it may fall off if you are cutting something at a severe angle.
Ridgid Jobmax Oscillating Tool R28602 Review conclusion:
The R28602 is a good tool to have around the home or garage when you need to do some quick cutting. The tool is easy to use and fairly easy to change blades on. It is not the best quality tool you can buy, but it is also not very expensive. If you only need it to do minor cutting jobs around the house, then it is a good investment. It can also be used with a number of other attachments, so you can really make the most out of your purchase.
Incoming search terms:
Sources & references used in this article: