Porter Cable Screw Gun: A Great Tool For Building Ramps And Other Structural Parts
The Porter-Cable kit build more than a ramp is one of the most popular DIY projects among home owners. Many people are interested in building their own ramps because they love the idea of creating something out of nothing.
However, it’s not easy to create a ramp from scratch. There are many different types and sizes available in various materials like wood, concrete or metal. Some of them require special tools while others are simple to make using common household items.
If you’re looking for a way to build your own ramps without spending too much money, then the Porter-Cable kit might be just what you need. These kits come with everything needed to build a ramp including all the required hardware such as screws, washers and nuts.
You don’t even have to assemble anything! All you have to do is add the pieces together and voila! You’ve got yourself a ramp.
While these kits are great for beginners, there are still some things you’ll want to consider before purchasing one of these kits. First off, if you plan on doing any work around the house (such as painting) then you probably won’t need the extra features that come with the kit.
Also, if you’re planning on adding other components such as lights or windows to your project, then those will likely cost additional money.
There are many different types of ramps available on the market but you need to make sure you choose one that will be safe and sturdy for your project. Don’t just build a ramp for show!
You could end up falling and getting hurt if there aren’t any safety measures in place. If you’re not sure how to build a good ramp, you can always look up some DIY plans online and see if there are any examples of ramps people have made in the past.
Next week we will be writing about is porter cable goin away. Don’t miss out on the next weekly issue!
Join our mailing list for automatic updates sent directly to your inbox.
Before You Go…
Don’t forget to join our mailing list below for automatic weekly updates sent directly to your inbox!
Porter-Cable Kit Builds More Than a Ramp 5 (100%) 1 vote (100%)vote
Sources & references used in this article:
- Ramped device for finite positioning of panel joint forming tool (BW Gachet, DC Hunstman, MG Popik… – US Patent …, 1990 – Google Patents)
- Plunge router with an elastically mounted bushing (L Neufeld – 2003 – Taunton)
- Feasibility of an In Situ Nitrogen Ballast System for the Saturn Titan Submarine (RC McCurry – US Patent 5,310,296, 1994 – Google Patents)
- Power tools, battery chargers and batteries (P Meyerhofer, J Hartwig – Earth and Space 2018: Engineering for …, 2018 – ascelibrary.org)
- AN ERGONOMIC EVALUATION OF ELECTRIC HAND-HELD ROUTER POWER TOOLS (D Serdynski, B Miller, S Bublitz, T Thorson… – US Patent App. 11 …, 2006 – Google Patents)
- Reversible impact mechanism with structure limiting hammer travel (J O’Shea, W Gaughran, L O’Sullivan – Irish Ergonomics Review 2003 – Citeseer)
- Router attachment (AP Ghode, PW Griffin, RD DeRome – US Patent 6,227,308, 2001 – Google Patents)