Porter Cable 20V Max Drill & Impact Driver Description:
The Porter Cable 20V Max Drill & Impact Driver is a high quality tool with a price tag that won’t break your budget. It features a powerful motor and precision machined aluminum alloy housing. Its compact size makes it easy to carry around, yet its strength and durability make it suitable for heavy duty work. The drill head is made from solid steel and features a large diameter for drilling through concrete or brick.
You will enjoy using this drill while performing maintenance jobs, such as installing new insulation or patching leaks in walls.
• Powerful motor with precision machining aluminum alloy housing for long life and maximum performance.
• Compact size makes it easy to carry around, yet its strength and durability make it suitable for heavy duty work.
• Precision machined aluminum alloy housing for superior heat dissipation.
• Large bore drill bit for drilling through concrete or brick.
There are a few things that you should be aware of before picking up one of these tools. The first is that this model does not feature any batteries or a charger. You will need to buy these separately. Since this model can be powered through standard outlets, it can save you a lot of money in the long term.
This model can also accept different battery types, so you have more options when shopping for replacement batteries.
If you do choose to buy this set, be sure to also pick up a carrying case. These drills do not ship with any additional storage, so they can be easy to misplace when you aren’t using them. A durable case can help you keep track of these tools and prevent them from getting damaged. With a case, you will also be able to transport them more easily between work sites.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Drill (CG Gu, RB Schoch – US Patent App. 29/654,321, 2019 – Google Patents)
- Best Cordless Hammer Drill For Electricians: Our Top 4 Picks of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Drill (CG Gu, RB Schoch – US Patent App. 29/654,326, 2019 – Google Patents)
- Hammer drill (RB Schoch, CG Gu – US Patent App. 29/654,332, 2019 – Google Patents)
- Screw gun (P Kalinowski – US Patent App. 29/496,757, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Screwdriver (CV Elder, DN Lopano, CG Donze – US Patent App. 29/517,551, 2015 – Google Patents)