Milwaukee Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker Review
Milwaukee Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker Review: Milwaukeen, WI (MKE) is one of the most popular cities in Wisconsin. MKE is located near Lake Michigan and it’s known for its lakeside resorts and beaches. Its population density is high due to the city being surrounded by water.
There are many restaurants, bars, shops and other entertainment options available here. The city has a large university, which attracts students from all over the world.
The city is home to several breweries including Miller Brewing Company and the largest distillery in the state of Wisconsin. These two industries have contributed greatly to the economy of MKE.
Milwaukee ticks are found throughout much of MKE and they prefer areas with grassy fields or open spaces where there is plenty of cover such as trees or buildings. They like to feed on small mammals such as squirrels, rabbits and birds. When they feel threatened they will often bite humans.
Milwaukee ticks do not transmit Lyme disease but their bites can cause an allergic reaction if someone is bitten while traveling outside of the area where the ticks were first discovered. If you live in MKE and are bitten by a tick, seek medical attention immediately since untreated bites may lead to death.
GPS Tick Tools & Equipment Tracker
GPS tracking devices are used to track objects such as vehicles and containers. Most of these tracking systems use satellites to find the exact location of the object that is being tracked. In the case of vehicles they can be used to find a stolen vehicle, monitor if a driver is exceeding the speed limit or find out if an driver is taking a longer route than necessary.
GPS tracking devices can also be built into items that are not vehicles. These devices can be used to track objects such as backpacks, weapons, tools and packages. Using GPS tracking tools to keep track of your tools is becoming more common.
In the past, construction workers would often misplace or lose their tools. Most people do not realize how expensive high quality tools can be. Losing or damaging your tools can be devastating for a working class individual. If you are a construction worker, mechanic or in another job that requires you to use tools on a regular basis, it may be beneficial to invest in a GPS tracking device for your tools.
It is important to remember that not all tools need a GPS tracker. Some simple tools do not really have much value and would not be worth the money it costs to buy and install a GPS device.
Sources & references used in this article:
- An insight into the sialome of the soft tick, Ornithodorus parkeri (IMB Francischetti, BJ Mans, Z Meng, N Gudderra… – Insect biochemistry and …, 2008 – Elsevier)
- Passive animal surveillance to identify ticks in Wisconsin, 2011–2017 (X Lee, DS Murphy, D Hoang Johnson, SM Paskewitz – Insects, 2019 – mdpi.com)
- An insight into the salivary transcriptome and proteome of the soft tick and vector of epizootic bovine abortion, Ornithodoros coriaceus (IMB Francischetti, Z Meng, BJ Mans, N Gudderra… – Journal of …, 2008 – Elsevier)
- Immobilizing and head-gripping tool for holding fish or animals for scaling or skinning (RT Kovar – US Patent 4,306,336, 1981 – Google Patents)
- Widespread movement of invasive cattle fever ticks (Rhipicephalus microplus) in southern Texas leads to shared local infestations on cattle and deer (JD Busch, NE Stone, R Nottingham… – Parasites & vectors, 2014 – Springer)