MKE Scraper & Grout Remover Review:
The Milwaukee Sawzall and Grinder are the best grouting tools available for your home or business. They are easy to use, reliable, durable, and affordable.
You will not find better quality at such great prices! These sawzalls have been used around the world by professionals and amateurs alike. For years they were considered the “best” grouting tool out there. However, the technology has changed over time. Newer sawzalls are much easier to use than their predecessors and have even improved durability.
The Milwaukee Sawzall and Grinder are designed with one goal in mind – to make it as easy as possible for you to get that perfect looking finished product. No matter what type of project you’re working on, the Milwaukee Sawzall and Grinder will give you the power needed to finish it right!
When you buy a Milwaukee Sawzall and Grinder, you’ll be getting a high quality tool that will last for decades. If you need any assistance when using these tools, just ask our experts!
They’ve been cutting corners like everyone else for years so they know how to do things right.
Why Buy From Us?
We offer free shipping on all orders over $49.00 (US) and we only charge sales tax if applicable in your location.
Our customer service agents are available Monday through Sunday from 7am-11pm EST. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!
Our expert staff have been cutting corners like everyone else for years. Trust them to help you pick out the perfect grouting tool for your needs.
The post MKE Scraper & Grout Removal Blades appeared first on DIY Network Blog.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Reciprocating saw with flush cutting capability (E Swift – US Patent App. 10/066,480, 2003 – Google Patents)
- Tool and method of using same (D Serdynski, D Griep, T Thorson – US Patent App. 11/537,485, 2007 – Google Patents)
- Tool and method of using same (DP Serdynski, DB Griep, TC Thorson – US Patent App. 12/644,797, 2010 – Google Patents)
- Handle arrangement for a reciprocating saw (R Neitzell, D Griep, T James, T Bednar – US Patent App. 10/796,365, 2004 – Google Patents)
- Handle arrangement for a reciprocating saw (TP James, RD Neitzell, TC Thorson – US Patent 6,912,790, 2005 – Google Patents)