Milwaukee Radius Compact LED Site Light 2144-20 Review
MILWAUKEE RADIUS LIGHT COMPACT SITE LIGHT WITH FLOOD MODE
The following are some key features of MILWAUKEE RADIUS LIGHT:
• Compact size (size of a small flashlight)
• Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of continuous use; the power lasts for up to 5 years under normal usage conditions.
• Powered by two AA batteries or one CR123A lithium battery.
• Low voltage warning function prevents accidental operation when the battery voltage drops below 3.3V.
2144-20 is a type of compact LED light which offers high brightness and long run time at low cost. It is designed to replace existing incandescent lighting fixtures in offices, classrooms, hospitals, warehouses and other places where energy efficiency is required.
It can provide illumination for several hundred square feet and it uses less than 1/10th of the electricity used by traditional incandescent lights.
It is powered by two AA batteries or one CR123A lithium battery. When the battery runs out, the light automatically switches to flood mode, which means that it will continue to illuminate until all its charge has been depleted.
The light’s output varies depending on how much current is supplied to the two switch terminals.
2144-20 comes with a standard ¼-inch mounting hole that allows you to immediately mount it on a wall using a screw. This feature makes it suitable for industrial, medical and even residential lighting applications.
MILWAUKEE RADIUS LIGHT FEATURES:
1) The unique design offers high brightness and long run time at low cost.
2) It is equipped with a special lens that maximizes the distribution of light and provides uniform illumination.
3) 2 brightness level: High and Low powered by 2xAA batteries.
4) Two brightness levels: Flood and spot, both powered by 2xAA batteries and a CR123A lithium battery.
5) Standard ¼ inch mounting hole on the bottom for quick installation using a screw.
6) IP65 ingress protection standard.
7) Power indicator shows current battery level.
8) Non-slip grip for easy handling.
9) Rechargeable battery pack is available as an optional accessory.
2144-20 can also be powered by two AA batteries or CR123A lithium battery.
10) MIL-SPEC 810G qualified 1).
1). MIL-SPEC 810G is a U.S.
military testing standard that stresses a product under a variety of extreme conditions such as high and low temperatures, vibrations and dust to ensure durability and reliability
1) Brightness rating in this document is measured according to MIL-PRF-31034 Method 1019.
Ratings are provided for both High and Low settings.
Color Temperature: 5,000K
Luminous Flux (High): 90 lumens
Luminous Flux (Low): 20 lumens
LAMP LIFE: 5,000 hours (at High setting)
Beam Distance: 15m (at High setting)
POWER SOURCE AND RUN TIME
Power Source: (2) AA Alkaline batteries, 2xAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, or 1xCR123A Lithium Battery
Run Time: (High) 2 hours 20 minutes (Ni-MH), 2 hours (Alkaline), 1 hour 45 minutes (Lithium)
Beam Distance: 15m (at High setting)
Brightness Setting: 2 brightness settings using push button switch (Low/High)
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Length: 3 in. (8 cm)
Width: 1.5 in.
Height: 1 in. (2.5 cm)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10°F to +120°F
CHARGER TYPE: Optional dedicated Ni-MH battery pack, 9.6V, 2200mAh.
Charger Part No. 2144-12
Switch: Tactile push button switch with indicator light
Lens: Optical lens
Beam Type: Spot beam
Beam Characteristic: Tight focused spot beam for maximum throw
Number of LEDs: 1
LED Lifetime: 25,000 hours
Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
Impact Resistance: Yes
MIL-SPEC 810G Qualified: Yes
Available as an upgrade to 2144-20, the 2144-22 can be powered by two AA batteries or a CR123A lithium battery. With the CR123A battery, it will provide a longer run time.
The 2144-22 features an optical connection that can be disconnected from the main body of the flashlight. This allows you to add on various colored filters.
Using the 2144 series of flashlights, you can add a red, green or blue filter for use with night vision devices (sold separately).
2144-20N Nylon Holster, Part No. 2144-20N
2144-20 Lanyard, Part No. 2144-20
2144-20N Nylon Holster, Part No. 2144-20N 2144-20 Lanyard, Part No.
2144-20 CR123A Lithium Battery, Part No. 2249-20
AA Alkaline Batteries, Part No. 2900-06
AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries, Part No. 2200-06
Dedicated Charger for (
2) AA Batteries, Part No.
Nylon Holster for Dedicated Charger, Part No. 2249-20
Nylon Holster for (2)AA Batteries, Part No. 2249-20
Nylon Holster for 2xCR123A Batteries, Part No. 2249-23
Nylon Holster for 2xAA Batteries, Part No. 2249-20
Optional Filter (Red), Part No. 2249-R
Optional Filter (Green), Part No. 2249-G
Optional Filter (Blue), Part No. 2249-B
Optional Spare Lamp for (2)AA Batteries, Part No. 2249-22
Optional Spare Lamp for 2xCR123A Batteries, Part No. 2249-24
Optional Spare Lamp for 2xAA Batteries, Part No. 2249-22
Optional Spare Lamp for Dedicated Charger, Part No. (2) 2249-23
Optional Spare Fuse, Part No. 2279-04
MFG# 2144-20 NOMEX MATERIAL Our Price: $99.00
MFG# 2144-20 TRU-FIRE TRU GLOVE LINER Our Price: $106.00
MFG# 2144-20 SAFETY GLOVE Our Price: $78.00
MFG# 2144-20 HR BLK WEIGHT TAN INSULATION Our Price: $128.00
MFG# 2144-22 TRU-FIRE TRU GLOVE LINER Our Price: $106.00
MFG# 2144-20N Our Price: $116.00
MFG# 2144-20 SAFETY GLOVE Our Price: $78.
Sources & references used in this article: