Milwaukee M18 Rocket Dual Pack Tower Light
The Milwaukee M18 rocket dual pack tower light is one of the best selling lights in the world. It was developed in the USA by Milwaukee company. The price range from $1,500 to $2,000 depending on the model.
The main features are:
– A single light source; two LEDs (one red and one green) that provide a bright white light at night.
– Two different colors of color filters (blue and amber).
– A built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery.
– A wireless remote control.
– An integrated LCD screen with backlight allows viewing of the lighting conditions during operation.
This light is designed for professional use in firefighting. It is a little expensive. The dimensions of the light are: 12.5″ length x 6.5″ width x 8.
Sources & references used in this article:
- The Book of Gun Trivia: Essential Firepower Facts (GL Rottman – 2013 – books.google.com)
- egistration will improve fter reorganization-Fite (D Kushner – 2004 – Random House Trade Paperbacks)
- The Years Gone Bye: A Yearly Snapshot of the People, Places, and Things That Captured Our Attention for 50 Years, 1950-2000 (C Sanders – 1973 – core.ac.uk)