Milwaukee M12 Rover Compact Flood Light Description:
The Milwaukee M12 Rover Compact Flood Light is a compact floodlight designed for use with a vehicle’s tailgate or trunk lid. The light features a compact design that fits easily into tight spaces, making it ideal for emergency situations where other options are not available. The light provides enough illumination to see at night and is easy to operate even when wet.
• Compact design makes it perfect for emergency situations where other options are not available. • Easy operation even when wet. • Provides sufficient lighting for driving at night or in low visibility conditions. • Waterproof construction.
• Battery operated with remote control function (sold separately).
• Item Number: 5320-20 • Output (Lumens): 90 • LEDs: 3W Ultra Bright White • Battery Type: (2) CR123A or (1) 18650 Rechargeable • Burn Time (Hours): 15 • IP Rating: IP55 • Dimensions (Inches): 2.6 x 2.2 x 1.5 • Weight (Ounces): 5.1 oz.
NOTE: The Milwaukee M12 Rover Flood Light is designed to be used with the M12 battery pack (sold separately).
Anyone who has any questions about this flood light, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Buyer assumes responsibility for any customs fees, duties or taxes for importing goods.
In addition to writing about this, I was honored to be able to meet him, shake his hand and take a picture with him. It is my honor to be able to bring you this information :).
Thank you very much for your time,
You won’t be disappointed!
Questions and answers
Q: How does the quality of this product compare to the ones in-stores?
A: The quality is great. I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and it works great! It’s a lot smaller than I thought it would be but that isn’t a bad thing at all.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Competitive boosterism: How milwaukee lost the Braves (G Gendzel – The Business History Review, 1995 – JSTOR)
- Application information for power tools (K Kahle, P Bohle, R Waibel, M Messmer… – US Patent …, 2019 – Google Patents)
- Selected NSF projects of interest to K-12 engineering and technology education (DL Householder – 2007 – digitalcommons.usu.edu)
- Reference based positioning of handheld tools (K Kahle, P Bohle, M Messmer, O Glockner… – US Patent …, 2017 – Google Patents)
- Flood of June 2008 in southern Wisconsin (FA Fitzpatrick, MC Peppler, JF Walker, WJ Rose… – 2008 – pubs.usgs.gov)
- Construction equipment component location tracking (HG Bissinger – 2015 – Da Capo Press)
- Electrical supply control system for a motor vehicle (JF Cameron – US Patent 7,911,379, 2011 – Google Patents)
- Global Compact membership in Europe and the US: A case study of the automobile industry (AK Clokie – US Patent 5,272,380, 1993 – Google Patents)
- Red Rover, Red Rover: A Call for Comity in Linking Tribal and State Long-Arm Provisions for Service of Process in Indian Country (O Ziegler – Journal of Corporate Citizenship, 2007 – JSTOR)