Milwaukee M12 Plastic Pipe Shear:
The Milwaukee M12 plastic pipe shears are manufactured by DeWalt Corporation. They have been used for many years in the industry. The Milwaukee M12 plastic pipe shears were introduced in 2005 and they are designed with durability, ease of use, and affordability in mind. These plastic pipe shears come in various sizes from small to large.
There are different types of plastic pipe shears available such as:
1) Small Plastic Pipe Shears
2) Medium Size Plastic Pipe Shears
3) Large Size Plastic Pipe Shears
4) All-In-One Plastic Pipe Shears
Milwaukee M12 Plastic Pipe Shears:
These plastic pipe shears are made up of three main parts; the handle, the cutting head, and the blade. The handle is attached to the knife by way of a clip which fits into slots cut into it. The blade is held in place by two clips which fit around its edge. When not in use, these handles can be stored inside each other.
The cutting head can be detached from the handle for easy replacement of blades or other maintenance.
The M12 plastic pipe shears are much better than the traditional metal variety. They do not require any type of maintenance and they do not rust or corrode. The blades are replaceable and can be found at various online or hardware stores.
Thanks for reading the fine print. About the Wiki: We don’t accept sponsorships, free goods, samples, promotional products, or other benefits from any of the product brands featured on this page. For our full ranking methodology, please read ‘about this wiki’, linked below. Source: wikipedia
Sources & references used in this article:
- Combined hot tap pipe cutter and gate valve for plastic pipe (GJ Drzewiecki – US Patent 5,269,340, 1993 – Google Patents)
- Hand tool for cutting plastic pipe or the like (LF Babb – US Patent 4,368,577, 1983 – Google Patents)
- Cutter for cable, plastic pipe or the like (YJ You – US Patent 5,067,240, 1991 – Google Patents)
- Multi-purpose plastic pipe cutter (EM Houseman, RA Angstead, BW Murray… – US Patent …, 2007 – Google Patents)