Milwaukee M12 FUEL Brushless Tools and Technology Explained
The Milwaukee M12 Fuel Brushless Tool is a high performance tool with a unique design. It uses a lithium ion battery pack which provides up to 6 hours of run time before needing recharging. This allows the user to work longer without having to worry about running out of power or running low on charge.
The battery packs are made by Panasonic, one of the largest manufacturers in Japan. They have been around since 1873. The battery packs are charged using a standard wall socket. There are two USB ports on the side of the tool allowing users to charge their devices from either the tool itself or any compatible device. The tool comes with a charging cable so you don’t need to carry your own charger. The entire system is completely compatible with one another meaning that whatever battery you have, you can use it with any compatible tool.
The tool is small and easy to work with. It has an ergonomic design which makes it comfortable and easy to handle. This means that you can work for hours on end without developing any hand or wrist pain from overusing the tool.
The tool has an LED light built into the front of it making it easier to see what you’re doing in darker conditions. The tool is covered by a 3-year limited warranty which means you can use the tool with confidence in its sturdiness and strength.
The Milwaukee M12 Fuel is a great little cordless drill that is perfect for use around the house or for small jobs. The compact size makes it easy to transport from place to place while the battery life keeps you working longer without having to recharge.
It is a great tool that can be used by everyone from the professional to the occasional handyman or DIYer. The compact size makes it easy to store while still having all the features of a normal size drill. The 3-year limited warranty offers peace of mind that your tool will last and it’s completely compatible with other tools in the M12 range.
How To Choose The Right Battery
When it comes to cordless tools with multiple batteries available you might find yourself wondering which one is best suited for you and your needs. In this buying guide we will take a look at the different batteries available for the M12 and how it can benefit you.
The M12 has three types of batteries available: the regular battery, the lithium-ion battery, and the bruise battery. Each of these has its own pros and cons.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Brushless DC motor power tool with combined PCB design (MJ Mergener, M Kolden, WE Check… – US Patent …, 2017 – Google Patents)
- Brushless dc motor power tool with combined pcb design (MJ Mergener, M Kolden, WE Check… – US Patent App. 15 …, 2018 – Google Patents)
- Brushless DC motor power tool with combined PCB design (MJ Mergener, M Kolden, WE Check… – US Patent …, 2020 – Google Patents)
- Cap mounted drive for a brushless DC motor (GJ Patyk, CO Olsen – US Patent 5,939,807, 1999 – Google Patents)
- Method for assembling and electrical connector assembly for a power tool (JM Zeiler, JC Hessenberger – US Patent 6,445,097, 2002 – Google Patents)
- Brushless DC motor power tool with combined PCB design (MJ Mergener, M Kolden, WE Check… – US Patent …, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Adapter for power tool devices (MJ Mergener, BL Stampfl, M Monteleone… – US Patent …, 2018 – Google Patents)
- Snubber circuit for a hand held power tool (MJ Mergener, MP Wycklendt – US Patent 9,400,517, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Power tool having multiple battery packs (MJ Mergener – US Patent 9,472,979, 2016 – Google Patents)