Milwaukee M12 AirSnakes Review: Pros & Cons
1) Low Price – $199.
95 (Price includes shipping)
2) Easy Installation – You just need to take out your old air snake and put in new one.
No tools are required. The installation time takes less than 5 minutes.
3) Durable Design – The air snakes have a durable design which makes them last longer.
4) High Quality Materials – The air snakes are made from high quality materials such as metal, plastic, and rubber.
These materials make it easy to clean and maintain the air snakes.
5) Portable – They can easily be taken anywhere without any hassle.
6) Easy To Use – There are no complicated instructions or instruction manuals needed to use these air snakes.
All you need is some basic hand tools and patience!
7) Easy To Clean – The air snakes don’t require much cleaning.
Just wipe them with a damp cloth once in awhile.
8) Good For Small Spaces – Since they are small, they fit well into small spaces like closets, drawers, etc.
9) Safe And Effective – The air snakes are safe and effective in killing insects and other pests.
They will also kill bed bugs and fleas too!
1) You must be careful not to break the air hose because it is NOT replaceable.
2) The coils might fall out if you pull on it too hard.
Just put the coil back into place by hand.
3) If any debris or dirt gets into the snake, then it will clog up and not work well.
You need to clean it before and after each use.
The air snakes are small and light which makes them easy to use. The coils are powerful, so you don’t need to push down hard with your hands to get the snakes to work. All you need is some hand strength, and it will start working. It can be used for various types of spaces especially small ones.
The snakes can effectively run over floors, walls, ceilings, and just about any other surface without any difficulties. You can use it to remove spider webs without wearing those cumbersome gloves.
The air snakes will allow you to easily reach all the way to the back of your pantry or cabinet. You can quickly and easily clean cobwebs off the ceiling or walls. With more time and a little extra elbow grease, you can also clean the garage, attic, and basement too! The airsnakes are very easy to use.
All you need to do is plug it in and turn the unit on. There is a trigger you need to push in order for the coils to start moving. The snakes will automatically go back to their original position once you release the trigger.
The air snakes are made with high quality materials such as metal, plastic, rubber, and electrical wiring. They are very durable and can be used for various types of jobs or chores. This product is safe to use. It is electrical, but the wiring and plug are built in such a way that you don’t have to worry about getting zapped.
The trigger has an on and off switch which prevents the unit from being accidentally turned on. The air snakes are great for getting rid of the annoying cobwebs in your home or garage without using a broom or your hands.
How do they work?
The AirSnakes have several coils that will automatically extend when you turn the device on. The snake will continually move and extend itself until you turn it off. There is a trigger that you need to push in order for the coils to start moving. When you release the trigger, the coils will go back into their original position. The movement of the coils looks very much like how a snake moves.
How to use and where to use?
– The AirSnakes are meant to be used for cleaning purposes. You can remove cobwebs from your ceiling or walls, get rid of dust from hard to reach areas, and even clean your garage or basement!
– You can also use the device for entertainment and fun. Have a party and entertain your friends! Pull someone’s pants down or your own and laugh!
– If you have animals at home, you can use the AirSnakes to play with them. Cats will enjoy the movement of the coils, and dogs will have a fun time trying to catch the moving device.
– You can even put on a show for your kids. Your children will love watching how the snakes move up and down the walls, across the floor, and all around!
– This device is also useful for people who have a hard time bending down or reaching high places. The AirSnakes will easily allow you to get to the tops of bookshelves, hard to reach places on the ceiling, and other areas that are normally inaccessible by other types of cleaning devices. The unit is easy to use and doesn’t require any batteries!
AirSnakes are safe and practical to use. They are easy to store, and they will not take up a lot of space. The coils are made from strong metal wires that can hold up to 8 pounds of weight. The body is made from plastic and other materials that keep it lightweight and durable.
This flexible coil can bend and coil around any object without snapping. It can coil around itself to be stored away neatly when it isn’t in use.
Lightweight and durable design
Strong metal wires can hold up to 8 pounds
Can be used for fun or cleaning
Easy to store
Bends and coils around itself for easy storage
Turn on device to start the extension of the coil
Release the trigger to stop the extension of the coil
Turn off device to stop the coil from moving
The AirSnakes are a great gift for your friends and family. They make a nice birthday gift, holiday gift, or a simple “I forgot your anniversary” gift. No one will be disappointed when they receive this useful tool!
This is the only device of it’s kind! It is the only automatic device that cleans without batteries, electricity, or anything else! This device can be used anywhere in your home or outdoors. It makes a great gift for anyone!
Kids will love to play with the moving coils and you will love the automatic extension and retraction of the coils.
How To Use (Step by Step)
Fill your garage or storage unit with AirSnakes! The more AirSnakes you have, the better! They move up and down the walls with ease and make cleaning these hard to reach places a snap!
AirSnakes are fun for all ages!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Spatial Ecology Of The Trans-Pecos Rat Snake (bogertophis Subocularis) In The Chihuahuan Desert Of Trans-Pecos Texas (A Rocha – 2012 – scholarworks.utep.edu)
- Unnatural Phenomena: A Guide to the Bizarre Wonders of North America (J Webb – 2001 – Bantam)