Milwaukee Jobsite Pack Out Review: What’s The Difference?
Packouts are designed to carry only one or two essential items. They’re lightweight and compact, but they don’t have many pockets. Packouts aren’t meant to hold a full day’s worth of essentials, so if you want more than just a few things to take with you on your next trip, then packouts are not the best option for you.
On the other hand, packs are designed to hold a full day’s worth of essentials. Packs are heavier and bulkier than packouts, but they’re much better suited for carrying more than just a few necessities. A good example of a high quality pack would be the Osprey Farpoint 65L.
What Makes Milwaukee Ultimate Jobsite Pack Out Better Than Pack Outs?
Milwaukee jobsite pack out is made from durable materials like Cordura nylon and DWR (durable water repellent) coating. These materials will stand up to abuse and keep their shape over time. Plus, these materials won’t tear easily when dropped onto hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt.
The main compartment of the bag is lined with a soft fleece material which makes it comfortable to wear even during long hikes. The back of the pack has a padded mesh design which will keep you from sweating too much when you’re trekking through hot and humid conditions.
The convenient top handle is reinforced with nylon webbing which makes it easy to grab and go. You can also clip your keys onto this handle so you won’t lose them at the bottom of your bag.
The shoulder straps have a well-cushioned design so the weight of all your gear will be more comfortable to bear. The sternum and waist belts will help take the weight off your shoulders and transfer it to your hips, so you can maintain good posture even on long journeys.
There are several external pockets to store small and essential items like your map, GPS, or mp3 player. These pockets are also fleece-lined for quick access to your gear. They’re also reinforced with rip-stop nylon and waterproof zippers to keep water out no matter what the weather is like outside.
The bottom of the pack is reinforced with 900D nylon and the zippers are durable and designed to last for a long time. The zippers are also waterproof so you don’t have to worry about rainwater leaking into your bag.
The material used to construct this backpack is all weatherproof, so you can use it even when it’s pouring down rain or snowing heavily.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Tool Backpack for Electricians (Top 5 Picks of 2020) (E Mentor – 2019 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Jobsite Radio: Our Top 6 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Nut Driver Set: Our Top 5 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Rolling Tool Bag for Tradesmen: Our Top 6 Picks of 2020 (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)
- Bag (CS Hoppe, SW Hyma, GT Squiers… – US Patent App. 29 …, 2018 – Google Patents)
- Best Step Drill Bit: Top 5 Unibits of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Cordless Hammer Drill For Electricians: Our Top 4 Picks of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Tape Measure for Electricians: Top 5 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)