Milwaukee 6955-20 12″ Sliding Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review: Pros & Cons
• Great price. $399.00 (as of 2017)
• Excellent features at affordable price.
• Very easy to use.
• Good quality construction.
• Easy to set up and operate.
• No dust collection system included with this miter saw. You have to purchase one separately from another manufacturer or buy it separately from a shop like Home Depot or Lowes for around $50-$100 depending on your needs.
You will need a separate dust collector cover for this type of miter saw.
• Only available in two different heights. If you want to cut a wide variety of pieces, then you will need to choose between the three different heights.
• Can’t cut through plywood without some effort. You must make sure that the blade doesn’t slip off the wood while cutting through it.
You have to place some extra on it and make sure it’s secure on a table or workbench before you start cutting through it.
Milwaukee 6955-20 12″ Sliding Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Key Features:
This model is designed for those who want to do precision cutting in different materials such as woods, drywall, plywood, plastics and more. It has an easy glide system for more precise cuts.
The blade can be adjusted from 0 to 48 degrees in both left and right positions. The maximum cutting capacity for this model is 2 X 12 inches and it has a dust channel for cleaner cuts. It has a magnesium foot that supports its durable metal frame. It also has a powerful 10 Amp, 115 V motor for more power and a soft grip handle for easy mobility. The bevel can be adjusted from 0 to 48 degrees in both left and right positions. The tool weighs 34 lbs. It also has a dust channel for cleaner cuts.
Overall, this is a good miter saw from a reputable brand. The price is relatively low and it is quite easy to use.
It doesn’t come with a dust cover, so you will need to buy one separately or make your own. Besides that, there are no other drawbacks to this product.
Tip: It’s best to put a coating of grease or WD-40 on the sliding parts of the saw before you use it for the first time. This will make it slide across and back easier.
You only have to do this once though unless you leave the saw out in a storm or something.
Sources & references used in this article:
- A EXPERIÊNCIA DO PROJETO DE EXTENSÃO UNA-SE CONTRA A LGBTFOBIA: AÇÕES A FAVOR DE UMA CULTURA DO RESPEITO À DIVERSIDADE SEXUAL E … (RA Reis, J Dias, G Benitez – e-hum, 2017 – revistas.unibh.br)
- AS LUZES SE ACENDEM EM ÁFRICA: VIAGENS FILOSÓFICAS DE UM NATURALISTA LUSO-BRASILEIRO EM ANGOLA 1783-1808.(Dossiê: As fontes para a … (MM Pereira – e-hum, 2016 – unibh.emnuvens.com.br)