Metabo HPT (Hitachi) Triple Hammer Impact Driver Review
The Hitachi® Metabo™ HPT (Hitachi) Triple Hammer Impact Driver is one of the most popular impact drivers available today. The Metabo HDH™ is a powerful yet compact 3-pronged impact driver with a high speed motor, which delivers maximum force when needed. The Hitachi® Metabo™ HDH™ is ideal for drilling holes into concrete or other hard materials such as steel. The Metabo HDH™ is designed to perform well in all types of weather conditions including hot and cold temperatures.
In addition to its use in construction, the Metabo HDH™ is used extensively for general household purposes where it performs very effectively. A good example would be in a garage or workshop where it could easily cut through wood and metal without causing damage.
The Metabo HDH™ has three different types of speed and power settings available, which can be adjusted according to the specific type of material that needs to be drilled or fastened. The speed and power of the drill is easily changed using the one-touch selector, which is located on top of the handle. This enables the user to adjust the settings with just one hand, leaving the other free to hold the material in place.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Electric Screwdriver: Our Top 7 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)
- Universal protocol for power tools (MJ Mergener – US Patent App. 16/856,425, 2020 – Google Patents)
- Installing exhibitions: a practical guide (P Smithson – 2009 – books.google.com)
- Feltham Construction Ltd Health and Safety Policy (S House, HB Park, L Hanborough – Changes, 2012 – felthamgroupltd.co.uk)
- Alternative ways of making steel: retrospective and prospective (JP Birat – Revue de Métallurgie, 2004 – metallurgical-research.org)
- Medical biotechnology: Achievements, prospects and perceptions (A Sasson – 2005 – books.google.com)
- Principles, techniques, and limitations of near infrared spectroscopy (M Ferrari, L Mottola… – Canadian journal of …, 2004 – NRC Research Press)