Masterforce 20V Brushless Drill Review: Pros & Cons
1) Excellent battery life (over 10 hours!
2) Easy to use with intuitive user interface; no complicated settings or buttons to remember; just turn it on and go!
3) Very powerful motor, which makes it easy to trim large areas quickly and efficiently.
4) Compact size means you can take it anywhere.
5) It comes with a carrying case, so you don’t have to worry about taking it out of your home.
1) No remote control function available; you need to operate the unit from inside your house.
You will still be able to use it when you are away from home, but you won’t be able to operate it remotely.
2) The price is very high at $299.
99 USD. If you want to save money, then you can buy one of the cheaper models from other brands.
3) The charger isn’t included with the tool; you will have to purchase one separately.
However, there are many options online that allow you to purchase them for cheap. Some of these include Amazon and eBay.
4) There is no warranty provided by masterforce.
So if something goes wrong while using the product, then there is nothing that could be done about it. You will have to pay to purchase a new one.
5) No safety features are included.
It would be good if the tool could shut off automatically after a period of time has passed, or if it could stop working when it is dropped from a certain height, or if you could only use it with gloves on, etc.
Pro & Con:
1) The tool is very durable thanks to its strong build quality.
You can rely on it for many years to come.
2) It is compatible with most other brand 18V Li-Ion batteries, which means that you will be able to use the same batteries from other tools that you might own already, such as a cordless drill or a circular saw.
This will greatly reduce your overall operating costs, because you won’t have to keep purchasing new batteries every time the old ones run out of juice.
3) The product is very lightweight; this is both a pro and a con.
While it is great that the tool is easier on your hands, because of the low weight, it also feels a bit cheap and flimsy, because of its lightness. If you’re someone who needs a lot of tactile feedback when operating a tool, then this might not be the right tool for you.
General Overview of Masterforce:
1) This brand has been around for many years, and they are a well-respected company which manufactures professional-grade power tools.
While their tools are a bit expensive compared to the competition (typically 30 – 50% higher than other brands), most people agree that they are well worth the money thanks to their reliability and superior build quality.
2) Their tools are only available online and cannot be purchased in stores.
To order them, you will have to visit their official website.
3) Masterforce offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products, which means that if anything were to go wrong within the warranty period then you will be able to get your product replaced for free.
No questions asked.
4) There are a lot of happy customers that have purchased their tools in the past.
Most people agree that they are a great brand, and that their tools last a very long time. Some people even pass them down to their children when they’re done with them!
5) Their tools are a great value.
They aren’t the cheapest, but they also aren’t the most expensive. Most people feel as if they are priced fairly for the amount of quality and reliability that you’re getting.
Masterforce vs. other Brands:
1) Their products are a bit more expensive than their competitors, such as Bosch and Dewalt.
2) Masterforce tools are superior in both build quality and performance.
Sources & references used in this article: