Makita Warranty Claim
The first thing that you need to know about makita warranty claim is that it’s not just something you want to hear. You really have to believe it before believing it. If you don’t believe what I’m saying then maybe you shouldn’t read any further. Let’s start with the facts:
1) There are two types of claims: Mechanical and Electrical (or Electronic).
2) Makita makes two kinds of products: mechanical and electrical.
They make both kinds of products because they’re different from other brands. For example, if you buy a cheap car from another brand, chances are that the car will break down soon after its purchase. But if you buy a cheap car made by Makita, it’ll probably last longer than your life expectancy! That’s why Makita makes such a wide variety of products.
3) Makita warranties their products for 10 years.
What does that mean?
Well, it means that if your product breaks within those ten years, you can get a replacement at no cost to you. It doesn’t matter if it’s your fault or not, or if the product was misused or not.
4) I’ve had Makita tools for 20 years now and they still work.
They’re covered in rust (which I caused myself), yet they’re working as good as they were straight out of the box.
5) Speaking of boxes, have you ever seen a dented Makita box? I haven’t either.
Probably because they pack them so well that the box won’t get damaged in transit.
6) Makita tools are built to last.
I’ve had a cheap $30 drill for a few years now. It works, but it doesn’t work well. The batteries die quickly and it goes slower as time goes on. My friend has the same drill and he says the same thing. Now compare that to my Makita drill.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Two novel rat liver membrane proteins that bind advanced glycosylation endproducts: relationship to macrophage receptor for glucose-modified proteins. (Z Yang, Z Makita, Y Horii, S Brunelle… – The Journal of …, 1991 – rupress.org)
- Development support system (K Matsuzaki, K Okamoto, H Suzuki, H Makita… – US Patent …, 1998 – Google Patents)
- Delayed mesh infection and mesh penetrating the transverse colon and small intestine after abdominal incisional hernia repair (K Tomioka, T Fujioka, T Satoh, H Makita… – Journal of Surgical …, 2020 – academic.oup.com)
- New NGO–elite relations in business development for the poor in rural Bangladesh (R Makita – Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and …, 2009 – Springer)