The Makita DCCM501Z is a great entry level coffee maker that allows users to make their own hot or cold brewed beverages with ease. You will not have to spend much money on this machine since it comes at a very low price point. If you are looking for a reliable and easy to use coffee maker then this is the one for you!
What’s in the box?
1 x Makita DCCM501Z Coffee Maker
2 x Spare Parts (Coffee Grinder, Filter & Basket)
How do I set up my Makita DCCM501Z Coffee Maker?
1. Turn off your power supply.
Then turn it back on and wait until the light flashes twice. After that, plug in the AC adapter into the wall outlet and connect the other end of the cord to your computer via USB cable.
2. Once connected, click on the “Setup” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
A window will pop up asking if you want to install software on your computer. Click on “Install Software”.
3. When installation is complete, you’ll see a message stating that your Makita DCCM501Z Coffee Maker is now ready to use!
How do I make coffee with my Makita DCCM501Z?
1. Press the “Start” button and choose the beverage that you want to make by clicking on the images at the top of the screen.
2. Once you have chosen your beverage, the machine will ask you how many cups of coffee (1, 2 or 3).
Then it will ask how strong you want the coffee to be.
3. Once you have chosen your settings, the machine will ask you to place the coffee cup under the spout and click “OK”.
You’ll see a progress bar on the right side of the screen while your coffee is being brewed. When it’s done, you’ll be able to pour yourself a delicious cup of coffee!
How do I clean my Makita DCCM501Z coffeemaker?
Your Makita DCCM501Z is easy to clean! You just need to rinse out the coffee grinder, filter and basket after every use. It’s also good practice to give the outside a wipe down with a damp cloth. If you want to do a more thorough cleaning then remove the drip tray from the bottom of the unit and soak all the parts in hot soapy water.
Sources & references used in this article: