Klein Tools Voltage Tester ET45 Specifications:
Manufacturer: Klein Tools Inc., New York, NY 10013 USA (USA)
Year of Release: 2005
Type of Device: Voltage Tester
Features & Benefits :
Features & Benefits : The ET45 is a high quality, compact electronic voltmeter with automatic shutoff feature. It features a built-in LED display, which shows current level, voltage level and remaining time. You can set the maximum output voltage from 0 to 15 volts. The ET45 comes with two test leads; one for positive and one for negative connection. It is equipped with a push button switch that allows you to select between continuous or burst operation mode.
When the push button switch is pushed down, it shuts off the device immediately after 10 seconds of no activity. When pushed up, it turns on the device automatically when power supply is connected. It has a battery life of at least 1 year and can operate continuously for up to 30 years.
The ET45 is available in three different colors: black, red and blue. It comes in a sturdy carrying case with a belt clip and a 9V battery.
Red: 0-1.8v; Green: 1.8-3v; Yellow: 3-4.2v; Orange: 4.2-5.6v; Blue: 5.6-6.4v; White: 6.4-7.2v; Purple: 7.2-8.0v;
Easily determine polarity with built-in LED bar that changes color from purple to white.
Use the push button to set the maximum voltage. The meter automatically shuts off when the maximum is reached.
Push button allows you to select between continuous or burst operation mode.
Special packaging includes a carrying case with belt clip and a battery.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Energy calibration and resolution of the CMS electromagnetic calorimeter in pp collisions at sqrt (s)= 7 TeV (CMS collaboration – arXiv preprint arXiv:1306.2016, 2013 – arxiv.org)
- Identification d’inhibiteurs peptidiques de l’enzyme dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) et de l’enzyme de conversion de l’angiotensine (ACE) dans des laits fermentés (D Bastien – 2017 – corpus.ulaval.ca)
- A search for the standard model Higgs boson produced in association with a W boson. (MJ Frank – 2011 – baylor-ir.tdl.org)
- THE “ATHLETIC HEART”: INSIGHTS FROM MODERN IMAGING TOOLS IN CAUCASIAN AND WEST AFRICAN ATHLETES. (VS Utomi – 2015 – researchonline.ljmu.ac.uk)
- Measurement of the Drell-Yan Differential Cross Section and Forward – Backward Asymmetry in p → e+ e- Events using the D0 Detector (R Gelhaus – 2005 – osti.gov)
- Expanding Authoring Tools to Support Psychomotor Training Beyond the Desktop (RA Sottilare, SJ Ososky, M Boyce – Design Recommendations for … – researchgate.net)
- … of the Drell-Yan differential cross section and forward-backward asymmetry in proton antiproton decays to electron positron events using the DZero detector (R Gelhaus – 2005 – cds.cern.ch)
- The Timecourse of Neurogenic Inflammation and the Effect of Modulatory Agents (N Carmichael – 2008 – tspace.library.utoronto.ca)
- Etude de propriétés anticorrosives de quelques matériaux poreux (SA Boukhalat, M Benbouzid – 2016 – bib.univ-oeb.dz)