Klein Tools Backpack for Electricians:
The Klein Tools Backpack for Electricians is a great choice if you are looking for a versatile work bag with enough space to store your tools and other small items. You will not have any problem carrying it around while working or even taking it on vacation.
It’s made from heavy duty canvas material and features two side pockets, one large front pocket, three interior zippered compartments and a removable shoulder strap. The back panel includes a padded laptop sleeve. There is ample room inside the main compartment for all your tools and spare parts. The top flap opens up to reveal additional storage area underneath.
You can use the included organizer straps to organize your supplies so they’re easy reachable when needed. The top handle makes it easier to carry the pack around. The board feet in the bottom prevent the pack from getting dirty or wet.
The bag can hold up to a lot of wear and tear and it’s not going to fall apart after a few months of regular use. When not in use you can fold it neatly and stow it away in a drawer, closet or under a table.
This backpack is also available in smaller medium and large sizes so you can choose the right one according to your needs.
Very durable construction and well made.
Holds a lot of tools and supplies.
Great design with lots of compartments.
A little bit on the heavier side.
Pricey compared to other tool bags.
Plastic buckles don’t seem very durable.
Who Is It For?
Electricians and other types of tradesmen will find this backpack particularly useful for keeping their stuff together while working in different locations. The many compartments will keep everything organized so you can always find what you’re looking for without having to waste time digging around. It’s made from a strong material and designed to be durable so it can last for years.
Why Did We Review This?
This is a very popular backpack with a lot of satisfied customers. It can hold a lot more than just your tools so you can use it for camping or any other situation where you need to carry a lot of stuff. There are smaller bags available for those who don’t need as much carrying capacity.
What Are The Features?
The handiest feature of the backpack is the fact that it has so many compartments and that they’re all clearly labeled and easy to access.
Sources & references used in this article:
- An architectural proposal for future wireless emergency response networks with broadband services (D Hinton, TE Klein, M Haner – Bell Labs Technical Journal, 2005 – Wiley Online Library)
- Avoiding Blunders (…, FA Fairbanks, PA Huff, WR Kirkpatrick, F Klein… – Pumping Station …, 2008 – Elsevier)
- October 19th-November 8th, 1973 (J Klein, P Eng – 1974 – aris.empr.gov.bc.ca)
- Business Biking in Croydon (J Klein, S Liu, K Lynch, A Manternach – 2014 – wp.wpi.edu)
- Emergency medical pack (FO Thomas – US Patent 4,513,866, 1985 – Google Patents)
- Short‐term mortality and injury of rainbow trout caused by three‐pass AC electrofishing in a southern Appalachian stream (L Klein – 1995 – National Academies)
- Partition covering with pocket (JW Habera, RJ Strange, BD Carter… – North American Journal …, 1996 – Wiley Online Library)
- Convention and cognition: Weak definite noun phrases (DM Gresham, JN Ludwig, KJ Mead… – US Patent …, 2004 – Google Patents)