Klein Tools Clamps
The Klein Tools clamps are made from high quality materials. They have been tested and proven to work well over time. Each clamp is designed to provide a tight seal against the ductwork or other metal surfaces. They will not leak air into your home. The clamps come in different sizes so you can get exactly what you need for your application without having to go out and buy new ones every few years!
1) You simply screw the clamp onto the wall stud.
2) Once it’s tightened down, you can then use a wrench to turn it clockwise and tighten it up until it clicks back into place.
3) If you want to make sure there isn’t any play in the fitting, you could try turning it counterclockwise (away from the wall).
4) You’ll notice that the clamp will now move slightly when you turn it.
5) When tightening down, you may have to apply some pressure to keep the clamp from moving around.
6) If you’re still worried about movement, you can always take a small screwdriver and push the clamp up against something solid like a drywall nail head or even a wall stud.
7) Then just pull straight back and tighten it up again.
Klein HVAC Clamp Meter with Differential
The Klein Tools clamp meter with differential is a great tool to have in your toolbox. It makes it easy to take readings from and seal up your ducts, or anything else metal for that matter. The clamp can easily be moved around the metal surface that you’re trying to get a reading from and you can get instant results on the display. This is a pretty simple tool to use that can help you keep your energy costs low!
Klein Clamp Meter
The Klein Tools clamp meter is a great clamp style multimeter to own. It lets you take different kinds of measurements quickly and easily. The large, easy-to-read display makes it simple to see what your current measurements are, even from far away. The clamp makes it simple to get your measurements from non-traditional sources, like cables or pipes.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Construction and operation of open-circuit methane chambers for small ruminants (L Klein, ADG Wright – Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 2006 – CSIRO)
- Thermistor Emulating CT Clamp (KW Klein, K Mutchnik, RF Schull – US Patent App. 14/755,172, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Thermal energy usage meter for multiple unit building (E Feinberg – US Patent 4,363,441, 1982 – Google Patents)
- Best Multimeter for Electricians: Top 6 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Fault-tolerant HVAC system (RM Russ, WW Bassett, CA Glorioso, N Merry… – US Patent …, 1998 – Google Patents)
- Ozone in direct contact spray air conditioning systems (HB Klockow – 2000 – minds.wisconsin.edu)
- A test apparatus for the study of forced air-mixing devices (TK Faison, JC Davis… – Journal of Research of the …, 1966 – books.google.com)
- FOURTH AND FINAL REPORT EAA PROJECT 1. A: GCC SPECIFIC CHILLER (H Javed – mit.edu)
- Experimental Testing and Mathematical Modeling of a Thermoelectric Based Hydronic Cooling and Heating Device with Transient Charging of Sensible … (S Krishnamoorthy – 2008 – etd.ohiolink.edu)