Husqvarna M-ZT 52 Zero Turn Lawnmower Review: Pros & Cons
1) It’s a very light lawnmower.
Its weight is only around 2.5 tons! That makes it ideal for small spaces and even smaller yards. This means that it will not cause any damage if dropped from high places or falls off of tables. Also, its lightweight make it easy to move around your yard without getting tired out too quickly.
2) It has a powerful engine which provides plenty of power for most tasks.
3) It comes with a good quality battery pack.
If you don’t need the extra power, then you can just leave it plugged into the wall. However, if you do want more power, then you have two options: You can either buy additional batteries separately or purchase a separate electric motor upgrade kit.
4) It has a comfortable seat.
While it doesn’t come with a backrest like some other models, it does provide enough support so that you won’t feel uncomfortable while driving.
5) It has a nice design which allows you to easily maneuver through tight spaces and narrow passages.
6) It comes with a handy carrying case which includes everything needed to get started and use the mower safely.
7) The tires are made out of solid rubber which makes them highly durable and resistant to flat tires.
8) While it doesn’t provide many features, it’s no-frills design makes it easy to use.
1) It’s not self-propelled.
This means that you’ll have to push the mower around the yard yourself. This can be a bit difficult if you’ve got a large yard or if you’re a bit out of shape.
2) The battery needs to be charged after each use.
While this isn’t too much of a hassle, it’s not as convenient as some other models which can run on gas.
3) It doesn’t come with mulching capability.
This means you’re going to have to either bag the grass clippings or empty out the collection bin frequently.
4) The mower is quite loud when operating.
This might be a problem if quietness is important to you.
5) It can be rather difficult to assemble.
You’re going to need some basic mechanical knowledge and a few extra tools in order to put it together.
6) It doesn’t come with any extra features.
For example, it doesn’t have a hose attachment for cleaning the underside.
Does it come Fully Assembled or Do I Have to Put it Together?
The mower comes 95% assembled and only requires the installation of the handle bars, collection bin, and the battery cover. You should be able to figure out how to do this without any assistance. However, if you do have any problems there are plenty of online videos that show how to do this.
Do You Need to Cut Your Grass Before Using This Mower?
You should always try to cut your lawn a few times before using the mower on it for the first time. This will give you an idea of how short you’ll need to cut it in the future and allow any uncut grass to straighten out and become easier to mow. It’s best to cut your lawn a day or two before using this mower just to give it enough time to grow a bit.
How Fast Does It Cut the Grass?
This mower can cover an area about 500 square feet within a ten minute period. This should be more than enough for most yards. However, if you have a larger yard, you may have to do several runs over the course of an hour.
How Hard Is It to Push?
It can be a bit of a challenge if your yard is on the larger side or you’re not in very good physical condition. Luckily, this model does come with two batteries so you can give one of them a charge while using the other. You could also purchase an additional battery if you need extra power. The batteries themselves can be charged inside an ordinary electrical socket.
Sources & references used in this article: