Husqvarna Fleet Services for Landscaping Contractors
The following are some of the most important facts about Husqvarna Fleet Services for Landscaping Contractors:
1) The company was founded in 1874.
Its main business is servicing the commercial and industrial customers with its fleet of heavy machinery and equipment.
2) The company’s main product line consists of the following products: bulldozers, excavators, backhoes, chain saws, chainsaws, diggers and dump trucks.
3) The company offers various types of maintenance and repair services including fuel oil changes, tire rotations and other repairs.
4) The company provides all kinds of technical support for its equipment.
5) The company offers a wide range of warranties.
These include one year parts and labor warranty, five years limited hardware warranty, three years extended hardware warranty and two years free engine replacement warranty.
6) The company offers a variety of financing options including lines of credit, loans and leases.
7) The company provides several financing plans to meet the needs of different clients.
These include fixed payments, interest only payments and 100% financing.
8) The company provides discounts and other special offers for all its customers.
9) The company also offers a range of other products and services such as security and safety equipment, gas and diesel, welding supplies etc.
10) The company operates through a large number of dealerships who are spread all across the country.
If you are looking for any of the above mentioned services, you can contact the company’s customer support and they will be able to provide you with the information that you need. They can also assist you in setting up an account with the company, if you do not have one yet.
The company offers some very attractive benefits such as employee pricing, flexible maintenance and repair programs and additional discounts on parts and equipment.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Landed Interests (W Peat – archive.lib.msu.edu)
- Method and system for providing an assessment of equipment in an equipment fleet (CJ Banchero – US Patent App. 14/207,055, 2015 – Google Patents)
- Industry 4.0 beyond the Factory: An Application to Forestry (J Reitz, M Schluse, J Roßmann – Tagungsband des 4. Kongresses …, 2019 – Springer)