Honey Badger Demo Fork Review
The Honey Badgers are a feminist punk rock band from Toronto, Canada. They have been active since 2004 and they currently consist of four women: Kat Blaque (vocals), Stasia Eichelberger (guitar/vocals), Jackie Kashian (bass) and Sarah Jones (drums). Their music combines elements of hardcore punk with feminist lyrics. The band was originally called “Bad Religion” but it was changed due to trademark issues with their label, Nuclear Blast Records.
Their first album, “Punk Rock Jesus”, came out in 2005 and received positive reviews from critics. They released another album entitled “Feminist Pig” in 2007 which had mixed reviews from critics. Since then they have not released any new material.
In 2009, the band announced that they would no longer record new music because of personal reasons. However, they continued performing live shows and releasing music online.
On August 16th 2013, the band announced that they were disbanding due to financial problems. They stated that they will continue to perform live shows until all remaining money is paid off or until everyone has found other work.
The band consists of the following members:
* Stasia Eichelberger: lead vocals, rhythm guitar (2004-present)
* Kat Blaque: lead vocals, keyboards (2008-present)
* Sarah Jones: drums, percussion (2007-present)
* Jackie “Chaka Khan”
Sources & references used in this article:
- Blockchain’s adoption in IoT: The challenges, and a way forward (I Makhdoom, M Abolhasan, H Abbas, W Ni – Journal of Network and …, 2019 – Elsevier)
- The definitive ANTLR 4 reference (T Parr – 2013 – books.google.com)
- Trade-offs between distributed ledger technology characteristics (N Kannengießer, S Lins, T Dehling… – ACM Computing Surveys …, 2020 – dl.acm.org)
- Mind the gap: trade-offs between Distributed Ledger Technology characteristics (N Kannengießer, S Lins, T Dehling… – arXiv preprint arXiv …, 2019 – arxiv.org)
- Investigating Byzantine Agreement Consensus Algorithm of Algorand (Y Liu – 2020 – opus.lib.uts.edu.au)
- The hitchhiker’s guide to blockchains: A trust based taxonomy (R Thurimella, Y Aahlad – WANdisco, Inc., November, 2018 – wandisco.com)
- ROAchain: Securing Route Origin Authorization with Blockchain for Inter-Domain Routing (G He, W Su, S Gao, J Yue… – IEEE Transactions on …, 2020 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)