Hitachi Cordless Stick Vacuum Review: What Is Hitachi?
The name “hitachi” means “to suck”. It was originally used to refer to a type of Japanese rice cooker. The name “hitachisu” means “sticky rice cooker”, which refers to the fact that it sticks together when you are cooking with it. The name “hikaric” means “handmade” or “artisanal”. A hikaric knife is made from natural materials such as wood, bone, ivory and other precious woods. The word “hakushu” (紅蓮) literally translates into hand-carved but actually means something like handmade.
In Japan, there are many different types of food preparation methods known as izakaya restaurants. Izakaya is a term meaning “restaurant” in Japanese. There are several types of izakaya restaurants in Japan. One of them is called izakayasumi (一屋すぎ), which means “house restaurant”.
Another one is called izakayashita (一屋したか), which means “family restaurant”. The word “izakayashitsu” (一
Sources & references used in this article:
- How can Hitachi’s Management Consulting Practice Help Realize Social Innovation? (TC into Opportunity – Hitachi Review, 2015 – hitachi.com)
- Battery powered cordless cleaning system (B Reed, M Allemann, D Rukavina, M Reindle… – US Patent …, 2014 – Google Patents)
- REE recovery from end-of-life NdFeB permanent magnet scrap: a critical review (Y Yang, A Walton, R Sheridan, K Güth, R Gauß… – Journal of Sustainable …, 2017 – Springer)
- Reviews on the Japanese patent applications regarding nickel/metal hydride batteries (T Ouchi, KH Young, D Moghe – Batteries, 2016 – mdpi.com)
- Battery powered cordless cleaning system (B Reed, M Allemann, D Rukavina, M Reindle… – US Patent …, 2020 – Google Patents)
- Battery powered cordless cleaning system (B Reed, M Allemann, D Rukavina, M Reindle… – US Patent …, 2013 – Google Patents)