Hitachi 15 Gauge Cordless Finish Nailer: Features & Specifications
The Hitachi 15 gauge cordless nailer features are as follows:
1) High Capacity (15-Gauge)
2) Automatic Operation (No More Need For Manual Operation!)
3) Long Battery Life (Up To 3 Years Of Use!
4) Easy To Operate And Clean!
5) Durable Construction With Strong Metal Body!
6) No Noise Or Smoke!
7) Durable Nails!
(Nylon Nails Are Not Recommended! )
8) Compact Size!
(Small Enough To Fit Into Any Smaller Tool Box!)
Capacity : 15 Gauge Nails Capacity: 1.5 Lb. Nails Weight: 0.10 lbs. Nail Type: Carbide Tip Diameter(mm): 2″ Length(in.): 4″ Width(in.): 1/2″ Thickness(mm): .20″ Noise: No Noise Or Smoke!
Hitachi 15 Gauge Cordless Finish Nailer: Customer Opinions
Great tool, it is light, easy to use and the ability to put in a battery and go is great. I am able to use this tool on my small jobs without the hassle of dragging my compressor and hose around. Great tool also because it uses a standard 15 gauge finish nail. I can reload fast and not have to mess with a separate nail feed. I never liked those as they always jammed up or wouldn’t let you shoot the correct amount of nails.
It works great with the teck-span finish nails that go into hardwood, I also shoot 2.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Angle finish nailer (JJ Jerabek, HE Nutz – US Patent App. 29/409,045, 2013 – Google Patents)
- Cordless compressor (A Phillips – US Patent App. 10/767,224, 2006 – Google Patents)
- Nailer (K Albrecht – US Patent App. 29/430,663, 2014 – Google Patents)
- Thermal management systems for battery pack (…, AM Casalena, DT Trinh, DC Brotto, GA Rice – US Patent …, 2010 – Google Patents)
- Flywheel operated nailer (JT Burke, SR Adams, RL Leimbach… – US Patent 6,669,072, 2003 – Google Patents)
- Portable electrical motor driven nail gun (CS Pedicini, JD Witzigreuter – US Patent 6,604,666, 2003 – Google Patents)
- Air compression system having two separate compressed air accumulators (T Kubota, M Sunaoshi – US Patent 5,438,829, 1995 – Google Patents)
- Portable fastener driving device (M Gardner, GA Baker, M Champa, J Bias… – US Patent …, 2011 – Google Patents)
- Flywheel operated tool (CA Garvis, JT Burke, SR Adams… – US Patent 6,607,111, 2003 – Google Patents)