Hilti AG 600 A-36 Angle Grinder Specifications:
Model name: Hilti AG 600 A-36
Type: Cordless electric grinder with variable speed control and adjustable blade height adjustment. (The model name refers to the fact that it’s based on the same frame as the earlier models)
Material: Steel body; aluminum handle; plastic guard around blades and motor housing.
Size(L x W x H): 5.3 x 3.6 x 1.5 inches (13 cm x 8 cm x 4 cm).
Weight: 6 pounds (2 kg).
Operating voltage range: 110V~240V AC or 240V DC.
Battery type: Lithium polymer battery pack with rechargeable NiMH cells, which provide up to 100 hours of use between charges.
Power consumption: Maximum power consumption during operation is approximately 0.1W.
Charging time: Approximately one hour per charge.
Charger: Dedicated charger included, which also works as a “transformer” for worldwide voltage input (90V~240V).
Blades: Precision-ground metal alloy with Teflon coating.
Noise: Less than 79 dB measured from a distance of 3 feet (1 meter). Noise levels measured according to ISO3745.
Safety features: Anti-slip handle and rubber blade brake.
Warranty: 3 years.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Cordless outdoor power tool system (D Brotto, K Dilaura, K Moore, F Ng, C Potter… – US Patent App. 11 …, 2007 – Google Patents)
- Automated tool change assembly for robotic arm (NM Rizk – US Patent 10,076,844, 2018 – Google Patents)
- Lapping apparatus and process with raised edge on platen (WO Duescher – US Patent 5,910,041, 1999 – Google Patents)
- Composite cermet articles and method of making (EV Conley – US Patent 5,697,046, 1997 – Google Patents)
- Seismic behavior and modeling of anchored nonstructural components considering the influence of cyclic cracks (DA Watkins – 2011 – search.proquest.com)