Hilti Cordless Angle Grinder Review
The Hilti 22V Corded Angle Grinder is a high quality, compact cordless grinder with a powerful motor that makes it ideal for grinding coffee beans and other herbs or spices. It comes with two attachments: the small circular blade attachment and the large flat blade attachment. Both blades are made from stainless steel and feature a smooth action that produces clean cuts without damaging your food.
The handle of the Hilti 22V Corded Angle Grinder is made out of durable plastic and features a comfortable grip. The unit measures just over 3 inches (8 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide when closed.
There’s no need to worry about spilling your coffee while grinding away at your morning grind!
Features & Specs:
• Compact design for easy portability; weighs only 2 pounds (0.9 kg).
• Powerful motor provides up to 5 minutes of continuous work time.
• Two attachments allow you to grind coffee beans, herbs, spices or any other foods.
• Long battery life means you can go cordless for extended periods of time.
This grinder is worth every penny. I use it for grinding my coffee beans and spices. It’s small enough to store in a kitchen drawer yet powerful enough to grind through frozen coffee beans (just let the grinder run for an extra 10 seconds or so).
The two metal blades it comes with are very sharp, which is important for a good grind. It works very well for spices as well.
This grinder was a gift from my wife to replace a cheap one I had been using for a long time. The old one worked, but it would overheat and stop working after a few minutes. This one has no problem grinding for extended periods of time.
It is powerful enough to grind through the beans and not get hot. It is also easy to clean. All in all, this was a great purchase.
These come in very handy when you need to grind a large amount of spices or coffee beans quickly. I’ve had one at home for years and they are very durable. Just be sure to store the blades in a safe place as they are extremely sharp!
Do not hesitate to add this to your kitchen tools! This grinder can be used in so many ways–grind coffee, spices, or even garlic! I have several of these in my house and they work great!
Pros: Long lasting, durable, powerful, easy to clean
Cons: The blades are extremely sharp so be careful when cleaning.
These grinders are awesome! They are perfect for grinding coffee beans and spices. I use mine for both and it does a great job and I’ve never had an issue with it.
It is very durable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Perfect for grinding coffee beans or any other type of spice! It grinds very well and is the perfect size. These are very easy to find at a good price.
I would definitely recommend this product!
I absolutely love this grinder!! I use it all the time when I’m cooking. It’s perfect for grinding up peppercorns, flax seeds, and anything else I need ground up! It’s very easy to clean as well!!
Buy on Amazon
How To Use Your New Coffee Grinder
Once you have your new coffee grinder at home, here are some steps to follow so you can get the most out of it:
Step 1: Choose a Good Location For Your Coffee Grinder
The ideal location for your coffee grinder is on a stable work surface that is not too far from an electrical outlet.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Hand-held power tool with an auxiliary handle (C Koschel, R Spangenberg – US Patent 7,392,568, 2008 – Google Patents)
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT FOR ELECTRIC DRIVES IN POWERTOOLSAT HILTI: CHALLENGES AND SOLUTION APPROACHES (J Ponn – DS 80-7 Proceedings of the 20th International …, 2015 – designsociety.org)
- Dust shroud for power saw (SD Lindenmuth – US Patent 5,774,992, 1998 – Google Patents)
- Hilti Circular Saw Redesign 2020 (L Whitmer – 2020 – ideaexchange.uakron.edu)
- … of a Forecast Model for Distribution: Demand forecast translation into Transportation Resource Requirements for Hilti’s Global Replenishment Distribution … (N Rivera, AG de Kok – pure.tue.nl)