HARBOR FREIGHT ORBITAL TOOL REVIEW:
Harbor Freight Oscillating Tool Review (HFOTR) is a website which provides reviews of various types of tools used in the construction industry. They are a well known company with their reputation for quality products and service. Their online store sells everything from concrete mixers to air compressors, but they specialize in Harbor Freight Oscillating Tools (HHOT).
The HHOT is a type of oscillating tool which uses compressed air or another gas to cut through wood, metal, plastic and other materials. These tools have been around since the early 1900’s when they were first invented by a man named John D. Hollister. Since then there have been several improvements made to them over time including new designs and improved technology.
The HHOT has become very popular among home builders due to its low cost and ability to cut through most materials. While it is true that these tools do require some maintenance, they are generally easy to maintain and can last for many years.
These tools are not only useful for building contractors, but they can also be purchased by homeowners looking for a cheap alternative to expensive specialty saws such as circular saws or table saws.
As previously mentioned, the main purpose of these tools is to cut through various types of materials. The types of materials an oscillating tool can cut through depends on the specific type of blade you are using as well as the thickness of the material. For example, a typical wood cutting blade will only be able to cut wood and struggle with cutting metal, while a metal cutting blade can handle most metals but may struggle to cut softer materials such as wood.
These tools use a variety of attachments including sanding, cutting, grinding and scraping attachments. While these tools are primarily used for cutting, the attachments make them useful for a wider range of projects.
When purchasing an oscillating tool it is important to remember that you will need to buy different attachments to complete different types of jobs.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Comparison of the mechanical behaviors of locked and nonlocked plate/screw fixation applied to experimentally induced rotational osteotomies in canine ilia (JB Case, C Dean, DM Wilson, JM Knudsen… – Veterinary …, 2012 – Wiley Online Library)
- Real-world vehicle exhaust emissions monitoring: review and critical discussion (K Ropkins, J Beebe, H Li, B Daham, J Tate… – Critical Reviews in …, 2009 – Taylor & Francis)
- Container security system with oscillation device and method for performing container handling using container security system with oscillation device (T Heikkilä – US Patent 10,450,132, 2019 – Google Patents)
- Manual tool for de-burring tube ends (AT Pena – US Patent App. 11/901,763, 2009 – Google Patents)
- Competition law and standard essential patents: oscillating between protection of patent rights and access to standards (U PETROVCIC – 2014 – diana-n.iue.it)
- American Exodus: Migration and Oscillation in the Modern American Novel (S Mahurin – 2011 – search.proquest.com)