Greenworks Pro 60V Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Review: Pros & Cons
1) It’s battery powered!
(It’s rechargeable too!)
2) Its motor is quiet and smooth; it doesn’t make any noise when running.
(The motors are not loud like those of some other models.)
3) It comes with a 2 year warranty, which means there will be no problems if you break it during its lifetime.
4) It’s easy to operate and maintain.
You don’t need to have any experience or special training to use it.
5) It’s lightweight and compact.
So small that you can easily carry it around in your pocket or purse without being noticed by others.
1) It takes time to charge up from zero percent; it may take longer than usual depending on how much electricity you’re using at the time.
2) If you’re using it frequently, then you’ll probably run out of juice before you get back to full power.
3) It requires regular maintenance; it needs cleaning and oiling regularly.
(You can do these things yourself).
4) Its batteries aren’t the most durable on the market.
They may not last as long as you would like them to.
Greenworks Pro 60V vs Greenworks 80V
It’s vital that you know the difference between the two models, so you can make an educated decision on which model is right for you. The two models are very similar, but there are some simple differences that need to be pointed out.
Firstly, the Greenworks 80v has twice the voltage of the Greenworks 60v. This doesn’t mean it’s going to be more powerful than its lesser counterpart, because it will take longer to recharge the batteries.
The Greenworks 80v is heavy duty and the batteries can take more of a beating, but it does weigh about 15 pounds more than the Greenworks 60v. The 80v will be better for tougher yards.
The difference between the 60v and the 80v is that you won’t have to charge the batteries as often with the 80v. This is due to it having double the voltage.
Sources & references used in this article: