Graco True Coat Pro II Cordless Paint Sprayer Review: Pros & Cons
1) Easy to use.
You don’t need any special skills or experience to operate it. It doesn’t require any maintenance either. (It’s battery powered after all!)
2) It works well even under adverse conditions like rain, snow, dust storms and so on.
No problems at all!
3) It comes with a protective case which protects your paint from scratches.
It’s convenient too.
4) Its compact size makes it easy to carry around anywhere.
So, you can easily take it along when going out without having to worry about carrying extra bags or cases.
1) The cord is not long enough for most people’s hands.
If you have small hands then you will probably feel pain while using it sometimes.
2) The cord is not flexible enough to wrap around your hand and grip the handle firmly.
It may cause some discomfort if you are trying to hold it tightly.
3) Some users reported that they had issues with the motor overheating occasionally.
This problem was fixed after installing a new fan belt, but this issue still remains. A simple solution would be to purchase a replacement motor from Amazon or another online retailer.
1) It is very easy to use and operate.
No need for professional skills or experience!
2) It does a fantastic job at coating your walls and furniture with great looking, smooth, shiny and durable paint!
You will be impressed with the results.
3) It comes with a built-in measuring tool so that you can easily pour the right amount of paint without making a mess.
1) It is very difficult to operate and requires some experience and skill.
You will have to go through a long learning curve before you can operate it properly.
2) It leaks paint all over the place when you pour the paint into the funnel.
You will need to use a lot of rags to clean up the mess.
3) The battery does not last very long at all.
Sources & references used in this article: