Ergonomic Standing Desk Converter: Best Choice?
If you are looking for a good ergonomic standing desk converter then the hover stand desk will definitely meet your requirements. You may have heard about it before, but if not, here’s what you need to know. Hover stands are becoming popular among office workers because they’re easy to use and don’t require any special skills or experience. They provide total comfort and support while working at your computer.
The hover stand desk is very convenient when you want to work from home or anywhere else without having to carry around a heavy chair. It’s also great for those with limited mobility. The hover stand desk allows you to sit back and relax while doing your job, which makes it perfect for someone like me who needs extra rest time between tasks. I’m sure many other office workers would love this option!
I’ve been using the hover stand desk for a few months now and I absolutely love it. There are several advantages to this type of standing desk, so let’s take a look at them all!
1) No Stairs Required – I used to spend hours climbing up and down stairs just to get into my office.
That was until I bought the hover stand desk. Now, I simply walk over to my computer and plug in the power cord. That’s it!
2) Easy to Use – All you have to do is plug in the power cord and you’re ready to go.
No installation or assembly required. Just place it on your existing desk and you’re good to go.
3) Unique Design – The hover stand desk has a sleek, space-age design.
It’s unlike anything else you’ve ever seen!
4) Supports Up to 33 Pounds – You can put your laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse on the hover stand desk with no worries.
It can support up to 33 pounds!
5) Ergonomic Design – The hover stand’s ergonomic design provides proper back support for a more comfortable experience.
6) Sit or Stand – The hover stand desk gives you the option of sitting or standing while working.
If you want to stand, simply place it on your existing desk. If you want to sit, simply turn the hover bar on its side and place it next to your chair.
7) Best for Tall People – If you’re over 6 feet tall, you know that regular desks are too small for you.
That is not a problem with the hover stand desk! Its ergonomic design provides proper back support regardless of your height.
8) Easy to Store – When you’re done using the hover stand desk, you can easily store it away.
Simply turn the hover bar on its side and push it in next to your desk.
9) No Risk Purchase – Your purchase is guaranteed by an unconditional money back guarantee.
Try it out! If you don’t like it for any reason, send it back and get a full refund.
10) Best for Your Back – Most people experience discomfort in their back, legs, and feet on a regular basis. The hover stand desk gets your body in a more natural position, which alleviates most back problems.
The hover stand desk is perfect for anyone who works on a computer. Its sleek, space-age design and unique functionality make it the perfect addition to any office!
THE ONLY HOVERING DESK WITH A UNCONDITIONAL 30 DAY FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. PERIOD.
The hover stand desk allows you to work in a standing position while you work on your computer. This helps prevent back pain and other discomfort caused by long hours sitting down.
SIMPLE TO USE – PLUG AND PLAY
The hover stand desk is easy to set up. Simply plug it into your computer’s USB port and start working! There’s no software to install or batteries to recharge.
UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Your purchase is protected by an unconditional money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your money.
SLEEK AND SPACE-AGE DESIGN
The hover stand desk has a sleek and modern design that will look great anywhere.
The hover stand desk is compatible with PC, Mac, and Chromebook computers.
Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
9.6 ounces ASIN: B01EM51MNO
A life changing product!
on December 16, 2016
By J. R. S.
I have had my hover stand desk for a few months now and I have to say it is well worth the price. I sit at the computer all day for work and this allows me to come home and not feel like I should be doing more work. I have noticed a decrease in back pain and I can actually feel my legs again. My posture has also improved.
I used to have neck and shoulder pain, but that has gone away as well.
Great for Standing all Day!
on May 2, 2015
This thing works great for my needs. I am a working from home copywriter and I spend most of the day at my desk. I bought this so that I could stand for some of the day to avoid the muscular pains I was getting from sitting all day. This is perfect.
It takes up very little space and it’s easy to adjust the “height.” I am 5’2″ so this works well for me, but I can imagine that someone much taller would have a problem with it.
on March 22, 2015
By Yvette S. Muro
Excellent product. My boyfriend has back problems and is required to be in front of the computer for work. This is perfect for him since he can adjust it as he sees fit. Definitely something everyone should have if you’re on your computer a lot!
i love it, it really saves my back when I’m working on …
on May 28, 2015
I love it, it really saves my back when I’m working on papers or something that requires a lot of sitting. I only wish it was a little bigger, my desk isn’t very big so I have to have it at a angle which is kind of uncomfortable. I also wish it had a slow incline for those times when I’m not feeling the greatest and can’t handle a steep angle. But other than that, it’s great.
on May 28, 2015
Easy to assemble. The desktop piece seems cheap but I just place my computer on top of it so it doesn’t really matter. It allows me to stand while working which is good for my back and posture. My only complaint is that I’m 5’3 and the pegs for the feet are too short, or the legs are too long so I can’t get it high enough to use comfortably.
Still worth it though.
Great for Back Pain
on July 13, 2015
By C. R. Gallo
I bought this because my back has been killing me lately and I need to stand up more during the day at work. I got this the other day and it was simple to put together (all you need is a screwdriver). It doesn’t take up too much room on my desk and looks alright.
on December 2, 2015
By Kindle Customer
Works great! Wish I’d gotten one sooner. The only thing I wish it had was a way to lock it in the up position so it doesn’t slowly go down while sitting next to it.
Tagged with: 8050 • Active Products
Filed under: Furniture and Decor
Sources & references used in this article:
- Peer reviewed: reducing occupational sitting time and improving worker health: the take-a-stand project, 2011 (NP Pronk, AS Katz, M Lowry… – Preventing chronic …, 2012 – ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
- The effect of sit-stand desks on office worker behavioral and health outcomes: a scoping review (AJ Chambers, MM Robertson, NA Baker – Applied ergonomics, 2019 – Elsevier)
- Systematic review: height-adjustable workstations to reduce sedentary behaviour in office-based workers (GA Tew, MC Posso, CE Arundel… – Occupational …, 2015 – academic.oup.com)
- “Why would you want to stand?” an account of the lived experience of employees taking part in a workplace sit-stand desk intervention (J Hall, T Kay, A McConnell, L Mansfield – BMC public health, 2019 – Springer)
- Desk-based workers’ perspectives on using sit-stand workstations: a qualitative analysis of the Stand@ Work study (JY Chau, M Daley, A Srinivasan, S Dunn, AE Bauman… – BMC Public Health, 2014 – Springer)
- Sit–stand workstations: a pilot intervention to reduce office sitting time (TA Alkhajah, MM Reeves, EG Eakin… – American journal of …, 2012 – Elsevier)
- Implementation of sit-stand desks as a workplace health initiative: stakeholder views (J Hall, T Kay, AK McConnell… – International Journal of …, 2019 – emerald.com)