Duo-Fast DF150S-TC TICO Nailer Review: Pros & Cons
1) Durable: The metal connectors are made from high quality material.
They have a good resistance against corrosion and wear. You don’t need to worry about them breaking down due to over time or use. If you want, you can even wash your fingers with it after using it once in awhile!
(It’s not too strong of a smell).
2) Easy to Use: The tico nailer is easy to operate.
You just need to push the button on top of the device and then press the nail into the desired location. It’s very simple! There isn’t any complicated controls like other types of nailers.
3) Safe: Although it doesn’t come with instructions, you can easily figure out how to use it yourself if you’re familiar with electronics.
It’s safe because there aren’t any moving parts inside.
4) Fast: The tico nailer takes only a few seconds to finish up its job.
You won’t have to wait long before getting your project done.
1) Costly: At $15, it’s expensive compared to other nailers in the market.
However, if you’re looking for something that will last longer than other types of nailers, then this might be worth considering.
2) Not for Professionals: This is not the type of gun you want to use if you’re working as a professional in the construction industry.
It won’t be able to hold up on bigger projects. It’s mainly for home improvement or small tasks.
3) Not Many Stores Carry It: If you wanted to buy this tico nailer, you would have to look online since not many physical locations stock it.
4) Not Good for Hard to Reach Areas: It’s difficult to use this in tight places since the nail doesn’t shoot out far.
5) Not Good with All Types of Materials: Although it’s good with wood, it might not be able to pierce through harder materials like plastic or metal.
Things You Need To Know:
1) This is a tool for home use only, not for professionals.
2) This is not a tool for bigger projects.
3) If you want to try using the tico nailer out, first, buy a cheap piece of wood and test it out.
4) Try using it in your garage or somewhere where you can easily clean up any accidents.
5) Use on a wooden surface only, not carpet or anything similar.
6) If you accidentally hit your hand with this, seek medical attention right away.
7) Always keep out of reach of children.
8) Use common sense while using this tool.
9) Have fun!
Where to Find It:
The best place to find this tico nailer is on Amazon. They usually have the product in stock and it’s delivered straight to your door. You can also find it on Ebay however, sometimes they don’t have it in stock.
How it’s Held:
Although this tool is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, it might be a little difficult to use at first. Since it doesn’t have a handle, you might find it tougher to support the weight of it.
How to Use It:
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when using a tico nailer:
1) The nails are thin and they can bend out of shape if they hit a hard surface or if they’re dropped too many times.
Be careful not to drop them! Also, make sure that you don’t hit them against hard surfaces.
2) Always wear safety goggles when you’re using this tool.
Although the nails are thin, you don’t want anything flying into your eyes and damaging your sight.
3) Never use it for anything other than small pieces of wood, plastic, or other similar materials.
Trying to use it for something like metal or stone might damage it.
4) Keep your pets and children away from the tico nailer.
Although the nails are thin and not that dangerous, you don’t want anyone getting hurt because they accidentally got hit with one.
5) Before loading new nails into the gun, always check to make sure that they aren’t bent out of shape.
6) Keep an eye on the amount of nails left inside.
You don’t want to run out in the middle of using it!
7) Be careful when placing the nails, especially if you’re using your other hand to hold something else.
8) If you start to notice that the tico nailer is jamming a lot, stop using it right away since this might damage some of the internal parts.
9) If you have pets or children in your home, always keep the tico nailer up and out of their reach.
Sources & references used in this article: