DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw Review: Pros & Cons
1) Easy to install.
You don’t need any tools. Just screw it up to the wall and plug it into your outlet. No soldering required!
(Not sure if I agree with this statement though).
2) Very quiet when running at full speed.
When cutting wood, its almost silent!
3) It’s very powerful.
Its capable of cutting through thick pieces of plywood without breaking a sweat.
4) The blades are made from high quality steel and they’re sharp enough to cut through even the hardest wood.
1) It doesn’t come with a dust collection system, so you’ll have to buy one separately or use some duct tape over the opening of the dust collector.
2) There isn’t a power switch.
So you will have to turn off the machine after each time you want to use it.
3) It only comes with one blade, which means that if you want to do multiple jobs at once, then you’ll have to purchase two blades.
4) It’s heavy and big for a hobbyist workshop.
It’s probably best to keep this thing in your garage or basement.
5) You can’t really “steal” any power from it since it requires its own dedicated outlet.
6) The cord is pretty short.
Though, that can also be a safety feature if you’re not paying attention to what you’re doing.
DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw Review: Conclusion
The DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw is a high quality product that’s perfect for cutting through even the hardest types of wood. It’s extremely powerful and durable and it can last you a lifetime if you take good care of it. I would recommend this to any professional that works with wood or for the serious hobbyist who wants the best tools to work with.
There’s a reason why so many professionals choose to use this table saw over all the other ones on the market. Its flexible, its powerful, its accurate, its durable, and its versatile. It has everything you would ever need in a table saw.
If you have the money to spend, then I highly recommend it.
DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw Video Review
Buy DeWalt FLEXVOLT Table Saw (DCS777) on Amazon
Best Air Compressor Reviews
Best Router Table Reviews
Best Miter Saw Stand Reviews
Best Drill Press Reviews
Related Product Sources
DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw (DCS777) on Amazon
By: Mark Smith
Sources & references used in this article:
- High Tack on Home Channel (C Drill – journals.co.za)
- What the top innovators get right (B Jaruzelski, R Chwalik, B Goehle – strategy+ business, 2018 – m.510qd.com)
- Within-tree Fuel Quality of Loblolly Pine (Pinus taeda) (T Loxley – 2018 – etd.auburn.edu)